[Resolved] La Senza / service

hello today august 26th my friend and I were at Bayshore and purchased 79.95 dollars worth of items The cashier that was serving us cashier number 3115627 forgot to place items in our bag. First of all my friend and I were waiting for the bus when we realize the membership card that we purchased wasnt in any of our bags. We had to run back to go get the card and missed our bus. Once we got home we were looking for the perfumes we also purchased and we purchased 4 of them 2 for 5 dollars and only 2 of them were in our bags. On our receipt we got charged for 2 more that werent in our bag. So i would like to make a complaint about this situation Its frustration that i paid the 5 dollars for these 2 perfumes that i was looking forward to having and it was a big disappointment when i realized i had never got them You guys wont be seeing my friend and i at your store anytime soon.

• Resolution statement

• La Senza Corporation Customer Care's Response, Sep 01, 2017

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like for you to contact us directly at 1.888.LASENZA or you can email us at [protected]@lasenza.com. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns. Thank you!

Mi