La Senza / customer service

Hi I went to the La Senza in Ottawa at the Bayshore shopping centre I was greeted by Elisa who greeted me nicely and asked if I knew my size which I didn't so she measured me brought me to the fitting room and gave me a bra that was too large. She said shed be back to check on me, 5 minutes go by and I've heard her check on everyone but me. I've already called out for someone but she had left I got dressed went out and there was no staff in there. I put the bra back on the counter and went out to look at bras with my boyfriend myself. Also feeling frustrated. Elisa comes up and asked if I had already been through all the bra styles? I said no I was waiting for someone to come in. She said oh okay well lets go back in so I can resize you and I said no thank you Ill just try to one size below I really don't want to wait in there again. She opened a drawer for me to look through options a few minutes later I hear her talking to a co-worker says that I made her look like she was stupid. She was not whispering and a few other customers looked up as well. When I went to try on a few other bras I heard her say to her co-worker outside "Seriously does she think she knows better than me? What a joke"

I haven't shopped for bras in a long time because of situations like this! If you are unhappy by a customer do NOT talk crap about them while they are still in the store or even while you are working. I was stuck having to go through the purchase with her as well knowing that once I leave she'll probably talk [censor] about me to a co-worker the second I leave. This was about a week ago now and its still really bothering me.

I'm really hoping someone can get back to me about this as I didn't have the courage to speak to someone on the day and didn't want to interrupt anyone. I really felt awful afterwards and made me feel so defeated.

Mi
Jul 10, 2017

Comments

• Na
      Nov 24, 2018

They don't post or accept "negative" (below 3 star) aka honest reviews on their website. Deceiving. I have been a loyal customer for almost 15 years and the quality has gone down significantly, underwear used to last years even being machine washed and dried, now they fall apart within the first few wears of special care and hang drying and customer service doesn't care.