La Quinta Inns & Suites / room and advertising.
My husband and I rented a room at the LaQuinta inns & suits Islip Macarthur airport for 5 nights. The first day we got there we had to change rooms because the toilet was broken. In the new room the refrigerator seal was not tight and would not keep items cold. The spa didn't work and when it was finally fixed the jets still did not work. The room was dirty. It did not look like the rugs or furniture had been cleaned. I planned on using the shuttle to return to the airport but, was told they only had limited shuttle service so I had to pay for another day for my car rental. For the price we paid for this room both my husband and I were very disappointed.
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee