La Quinta Inns & Suites / parking issue during my stay in la quinta tampa, nov 12, 2017

Tampa, FL, United States

My name is Julio Travieso, I am a member of La Quinta Inn club and I have a group going to Cuba Nov. 13, 2017. No less than four rooms were booked upon my recommendation.
When I made reservation to stay at the Airport La Quinta Inn the evening of Nov. 12, 2017 was largely based on the fact that I could leave my car there during my stay in Cuba. My confirmation # [protected] and you can verify it was done months ago. Your website advertises for this hotel that "you can leave your vehicle for up to 14 days for free!"
I called Saturday, Oct 21 to verify if I had to pay to park there and I was told $7/day. I was willing to pay that. When someone in my group called today, they found out that nobody would be able to park their car there because it was November.
I called early today and asked to speak to the manager to try to settle this in a friendly manner. Ms Chelsey in the front desk took all the information and told me that the manager would be calling me back in the next 30 to 45 minutes. Six hours later I had not heard from the manager or anyone else in the hotel.
When I called again, I again asked to speak with the manager and I could not reach her. Upon telling the person about my problem she apparently spoke with the manager and she recommended that I park at the airport lot.
I could have made reservations in other hotels and leave my vehicle at their hotel. In the future that is what I will do because you do not treat your returning customer as they should.
Julio Travieso