La Quinta Inns & Suites / fairfield, texas

Fairfield, TX, United States

This property is the Absolute worst hotel er have ever stayed. I understand that this property is a Franchise. The first room we were given #105 was dirty, as soon as we opened the door the smell was totally overwhelming then it was ad if someone sprayed heavy room freshener so much that it took our breath. It looked like someone had slept in the bed already. We were given a second room #324 the room was better. The carpets in the elevator were disgusting looked as if they have never been cleaned. The staff looked very unkept them selves. Woman at check in her shirt had bleach stains all over it. I asked if the property was a franchise or corporate and was told it is a franchise. I then asked if the owners ever come around and I was told that the owners have not been seen in well over a year or more. We had a very late check-in and not any descent hotels around or we would have left and gone to another. Saying all of this to let you know how disappointed we are. We have stayed in many LaQuinta over the years. I truly feel that this property needs to have a surprise visit by your corporate office. I also feel that in someway we should be compensated for this unacceptable experience. Our folio# [protected]
Waiting to for your reply,
Ron & Ginger Miller