La Quinta Inns & Suites / employee has stolen our camera!

I feel compelled to write this letter to you regarding an incident at the La Quinta Inn San Diego Mission Valley hotel located at 641 Camino Del Rio South San Diego, CA 92108.

My husband & I stayed at that location on Saturday night, January 27, 2007. We drove there from Los Angeles and checked into the room late in the afternoon. When we left the room for dinner, I placed our camera on the seat of a chair that was provided for the desk in the room and covered it with my jacket. On Sunday, January 28, 2007 near noon, we returned from church and began to gather our belongings to return home. The maid entered the room and I told her that we would be leaving in just a few minutes. So we gathered our things hastily and left. The next afternoon, on Monday, January 29, 2007, I realized that I had left my very expensive Konica digital camera and case (paid over $1000) in the room, on the seat of the chair pushed into the desk. My husband called immediately, and spoke with “Carlos” who said he would check the room. I called him back after 15 minutes. After several calls to that hotel, we were told that there was no camera in that room and that no one had turned it into the office. Carlos then had “Susana” from housekeeping call us. She said that she had someone search the room very thoroughly and that there was no camera. I told her that she needed to pull the chair away from the desk and the camera would be there. She agreed to check it out but we never heard back from her again. I can’t express to you how upset we are that our camera was taken from the room and not turned in. We believe that an employee has our camera!

Va

Comments

• To
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Your a sucker for paying over $1000 for a digital camera. I had a laptop that was stolen from my car. I paid $500 for it but when I spoke to the police, it was well worth $3000. [censored] happens...get over it.

• Ge
      13th of Dec, 2010

you have no proof it was stolen. especially that it was by the staff. plus, you should be more careful with your valuables!

• Da
      14th of Aug, 2018
    La Quinta Inns & Suites - Internet
    Garden City
    New York

Tried to connect to the internet, and the login in page would never refresh. It was extremely frustrating.

• Am
      16th of Aug, 2018
    La Quinta Inns & Suites - Manager
    Mechanicsburg
    Pennsylvania

The manager Melissa is Very disrespectful. I called to get copies of my pay stubs and she told front desk she doesn't want to talk to me then put me on hold for over 20 minutes La Quinta mechanicsburg pa bent creek road

• Lo
      16th of Aug, 2018
    La Quinta Inns & Suites - Room and pool
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

Las vegas Sahara ave. Needs help. Cleanliness. Pool is a wreck not cleaned once during our stay. Our room had chipped door in bathroom. Tub runs non stop and drawers wont open. We dont want blamed. Window screen was hanging out. Any one could fall. Please fix. Tom Taylor. 702 726 0290

20th of Aug, 2018
    La Quinta Inns & Suites - La Quinta Wyethville Virgina

I have a customer complaint in progress be make sure... I have not received my refund from head office.. Pls see Margaret McIntyre 4Thomas crt Stoney Creek

• Gl
      20th of Aug, 2018
    La Quinta Inns & Suites - Double Payment
    Lake worth tx

I paid twice for a one night stay. I have yet to hear from the GM at the location after calling to post a complaint with the La Quinta Inn & Suites in Irving, TX.

• Al
      21st of Aug, 2018
    La Quinta Inns & Suites - Sexual harassment from manager
    Del Rio
    Texas

I went to apply for a job on the 28th in delrio. Tx.spoke to manager.I told him about my prior time working their and didn't work out. And we'll he told me he would call me in few weeks because I was looking job.well today March 30 he's texting calling me to go on a date with him.I need to speak to someone asap

• Za
      29th of Aug, 2018
    La Quinta Inns & Suites - La Quinta Inn Midland North, Midland, Tx
    Midland
    Texas

Room rates are starting AT 429.00 PER NIGHT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! THIS LOCATION IS SERIOUSLY PRICE GOUGING PEOPLE. What manager in their right mind would choose to rape people like this?

• Ro
      10th of Sep, 2018
    La Quinta Inns & Suites - hotel
    Killeen
    Texas

This is my 3rd visit and each time I wonder if the sheets were changed because of the filth. I feel I should be reimbursed or get some free stays from this . I would have been better off in a tent.