La Quinta Inns & Suites / employee has stolen our camera!
I feel compelled to write this letter to you regarding an incident at the La Quinta Inn San Diego Mission Valley hotel located at 641 Camino Del Rio South San Diego, CA 92108.
My husband & I stayed at that location on Saturday night, January 27, 2007. We drove there from Los Angeles and checked into the room late in the afternoon. When we left the room for dinner, I placed our camera on the seat of a chair that was provided for the desk in the room and covered it with my jacket. On Sunday, January 28, 2007 near noon, we returned from church and began to gather our belongings to return home. The maid entered the room and I told her that we would be leaving in just a few minutes. So we gathered our things hastily and left. The next afternoon, on Monday, January 29, 2007, I realized that I had left my very expensive Konica digital camera and case (paid over $1000) in the room, on the seat of the chair pushed into the desk. My husband called immediately, and spoke with “Carlos” who said he would check the room. I called him back after 15 minutes. After several calls to that hotel, we were told that there was no camera in that room and that no one had turned it into the office. Carlos then had “Susana” from housekeeping call us. She said that she had someone search the room very thoroughly and that there was no camera. I told her that she needed to pull the chair away from the desk and the camera would be there. She agreed to check it out but we never heard back from her again. I can’t express to you how upset we are that our camera was taken from the room and not turned in. We believe that an employee has our camera!
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - didn't honor long-standing reservations 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - customer service
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - management needs fixed
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - didn't get paid for work 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - room was very dirty, smelled, and there were roaches
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - your location in springfield, mo on cameron st.