LA Fitness / stay away from these guys

United States Review updated:

Last friday we heard the shocking news that Ballys was bought out by LA Fitness. Whether that is a good thing, I dont know. But the thing that LA Fitness really surprised us with, was with the cancellation of the TMA (Total martial arts) program. Let me tell you what this has done. Pissed off parents, unfinished contracts with the students and the worse part is, seeing all our kids sad and crying the day Ballys and LA Fitness decided to shut down the program without any type of notice and kicking us out, including the martial arts instructor. We were all shocked, angry, and emotional because we were not just members we were a group and a family.

Over the years we the parents, students and instructors had build a relationship. LA Fitness just like that, took that away. I am PISSED not only because they shut the program down for no reason but because I had to witness a very sad scene which was my children and the children of all the other parents involved, SAD, CRYING, and what makes me sad is that they are innocent children that do not understand why the place where they loved to go and the place where they learn respect, discipline and friendship is no more. Many can say to just put them my children in another school, but it’s not that simple.

I hope that who ever reads this can understand our feelings towards this issue and knows the type of business LA Fitness is about by this action they have taken. Camp out at “Occupy LA-Ballys” on Facebook and state your unified thoughts. Bally’s gave its loyal members a great example of Corporate greed and LA Fitness is providing the shaft by ending and not honoring the Bally’s fitness lifetime members contract nor any other. I was informed by the new LA Fitness staff that Bally’s has sold all of its memberships with a final expiration date ending 2012 of a calendar year (Corporate Greed), in which time all will be subject to LA Fitness new monthly rates (The Shaft.)

Comments

• Br
      30th of Apr, 2012

Great opportunity to teach your kids about disappointments in life.