LA Fitness International / miami gardens, fl location discriminate

1 Miami Gardens, FL, United States

I am very disgusted with the continuos treatments at the Miami Gardens location. Months ago friend of mine were been discriminated due to color. They filled a complaint and nothing. Today as a team we reserved the raquetball court. We were wearing Zumba shoes, ballroom shoes, jazz shoes, they have suede as a sole. No rubber like sneakers, no rawhide sole like most shoes, just very soft suede which mimics socks. We were told to leave the room. Dancing is a fitness some studios provide Zumba as a class. But its not allowed in the raquet ball. Why i rented the room if thats how i want to utilize my time in the room why is it forbidden. Why discriminate towards us because of our shoes. Its allowed in the fitness room and not the raquet ball. When its the same flooring. The mánager threatend to remove me from the raquet ball room and i told him to call the police because if i reserved a room i was not going to leave. He threatend to Cancel my membership. This is how customers should be treated? There is nothing in your raquet ball policy that states no zumba/dancing allowed. If i reserve it i should be allowed to utilize it. I feel so disrespected in the manner i was approached.

Ny