LA Fitness International / membership

Vancouver, WA, United States
After many years of being a member at LA fitness Hazeldell Washington this club refused to let me in due to not having ID? Funny, I use my phone number everyday to get in every other day but not today. The girl at the desk said they where having issues with fraud, come on u have my picture for crying out loud. Well looks like I need a new gym now. Hard enough getting my fat [censor] up to show up to the gym. Don't need the excuse of they would not let me work out today as one, God knows I already have a million excuses not to go work out.
I get u need rules and have to enforce certain policies but if I've been doing this for a year now without an ID or card, notice would of been nice instead of a rejection at your door.
Also if you didn't believe I was who I said I was why would you print out all the account information and give to me so I could cancel? So really if I'm not who I say I am I can cancel this other persons account. Odd really! Probably not the best business practices. A course no manager on duty to talk to at the time. Wife Called a couple days later talked to manager and all lies and excuses to the Extent of saying I was yelling at the desk people. That could not be farther from the truth. I left that gym feeling low and beat down by employees eforcing a rule that they never enforced before. I really felt that i just walked into a power hungery staff that could care less about me or the membership that gives me the rights to your facility. Check out yelp reviews HTTPs://yelp.to/qTKq/6b3VU9OBeL
Ty