L S A Health " Beauty / AlwaysArgan.com / Essence of Argan

1 6741 W. Sunrise Blvd, Bay #5,Plantation FL 33313, Canada Review updated:

Got caught up in this vague sales pitch. According to my credit card company they can keep charging you until you cancel even though you thought it was just a trial sample. If you don't cancel within fourteen days you are charged the whole fee not just the shipping price. Charges vary and are not in Canadian Dollars. They keep sending you and keep charging you. They also keep moving all over the place. Currently if you call [protected] you can cancel. Be sure to call from the phone number you quoted on your original order. Ad soon as I found the number I called and cancelled. they knew by the phone number who was calling. It was all automated although there is a choice to stay on the line. How I found the phone number and email address was purely by accident ..after typing in L my finger hit the space bar and when I typed the H they came up...go fiure they made it hard to find them by putting a space between the initials in their name. $250 later here I am with mud on my face but finally cancelled!!!

Re
Jan 14, 2016

Comments

4th of Mar, 2016

Thieves, Larcenist - took my money fraudulently, Cowards, Cheats - I live in Australia and I am going to sing it from the roof tops about how evil this company is" LSA" And. any one that will listen to me: -Yahoo.com for adverting this product. Our Custom Care Government Department ETC ETC Begged not to take money from my account due to the loss of my job. On my overdraft with not much left.

I understood this was to be a Trail pack as no where on their web site did it state reoccurring payments not a license for LSA Beauty to rob money from money me. Devastated from the loss of my job and now that we live in a world with such cruel and dishonest people.
    Could send the product back as I have only used a few drops. And really not that impressed.
    Have already contact the United States fraudulent departments advising of this scam.