Kwik Kar / oil change and inspection

Fort Worth, TX, United States Review updated:

The Kwik Kar on 5021 Bryant Irvin Rd. Fort Worth, TX has lost my business. I went in for an Oil change for the $38.99 and when I checked out the bill was $65.35. They had added a Lucas Oil Additive $24.99 additional cost without my consent. I mentioned that no one consulted with me about the cost and therefore, I should not have to pay for it. They were rude and said the additive was already in the car so I had to pay. At that point, I said I will never go to any Kwik Kar again and he offered me $3 off. Not enough to take care of the problem and not good customer service.
Because of the close proximity to my work, I decided to get an inspection and give them one more try. Again, I was given unprofessional service and they did not pass my car due to a "bad" tire. As much as I have tried to be a loyal customer, the poor service, the customer inconvenience and poor staff at Kwik Kar has made it impossible. Service training is needed at that location.

He
Feb 19, 2018

Comments

• Ne
      Feb 19, 2018

We can supply aviation kerosene, jet fuel (jp 54-a1, 5), diesel (gas oil) and fuel oil d2, d6, etc in fob/rotterdam only, serious buyer should contact or if you have serious buyers my seller is ready to close this deal fast contact us below:now base email us ([protected]@yandex. ru)

Product available in rotterdam/ ci dip and pay in seller ex-shore tank.

Russia d2 50, 000-150, 000 metric tons fob rotterdam port.

Jp54 5000, 000 barrels per month fob rotterdam.

Ja1 jet fuel 10, 000, 000 barrels fob rotterdam.

D6 virgin fuel oil 800, 000, 000 gallon fob rotterdam.

E-mail: [protected]@yandex. ru