Kuwait Airways / I have loss of bag when travelling from bahrain to mumbai (bombay) via kuwait, on 12th october 2017

Thane West, India

Respected sir / madam,

I am mr. yashodhan gangan, travelled from bahrain to mumbai (bombay) via kuwait by kuwait airways on 12th october 2017.
ticket no.
Sq. 0007
Tag no. 051438
Flight scheduled as follows:-
18.30 pm from bahrain to kuwait.
21.40pm from kuwait to mumbai (bombay)

In travelling I have lossed my bag.
Tag no. 051438 which is given to me at boarding desk,
I had received bag with same tag no. but that is other bag/ other person's bag through courier', which is not my bag. (I think due to wrong tagging.)
My bag's details:- american tourister blue color with sink rap. orange color ribbon tied on handle for identity.
My contact no. +91 [protected] / +91 [protected]
I hope you will help me to search my bag.

Thanks & regards.
Yashodhan gangan

• Updated by Yashodhan, Oct 13, 2017

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have traveled from Bahrain to Bombay via Kuwait on 12 october, 2017 by Kuwait Airways flight..
    And I HAVE NOT RECEIVED my Blue colour American Tourister bag - Fiber body with sinkrap at Bombay (Mumbai) Airport.. Request you to please search my bag and arrange to send it on my residential address, i.e in INDIA..

Please find my details below..

Name - Yashodhan R Gangan