Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheeseplastic piece in cheese and crackers

This morning my 5 year old daughter ask for a cheese and cracker (handi-snack) and when she brought it to me to open for her she ask mommy whats this? When I looked I saw a piece of plastic laying beside the crackers.It was about 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Honaker, VA Looked like it had been broken off of something. I was so angry, my daughter could have choked on that. I didn't know what to do. I looked all over the Nabisco web site and couldn't find anything. This is the only place I could find. Could anyone tell me what I should do?

Me

Comments

• Me
      Aug 29, 2008
    Best Best Advice

What should you do? Nothing. That red stick did not break off of something. that red stick is a spreader stick. that is used to spread the cheese on the crackers. If you look around your kitchen, you will see some flat silver things. Those are called knives. you can use those flat knives to spread cheese too. So as you see, kraft was not trying to kill your child. they were simply supplying a spreader stick so your pride and joy would not get cheese all over the hands and fingers.

• Al
      Oct 11, 2017

@ME They know that dude the knives are called butter knifes.

• St
      Nov 26, 2008

hahahaha, lmfao. That is hilarious. Hello. Who eats handi-snacks and not know what the red stick is?!

• Al
      Oct 11, 2017

@Stephanie No one has that problem

• La
      Nov 26, 2008

This is why there is a tag attached to hair dryers that says "do not use in the bath tub"... people like this.

• Am
      Feb 08, 2009

Wow. Kids must be ###ed these days to not be able to figure out how to use a spreading stick. When I was five it was a no brainer. Only one who would ever die from the stick is if someone tried forcing it down your throat. If you freak out that much, get the dunking sticks. There is no plastic sticks. Unless your afraid the kid will try to suck down the plastic cover on the top. If so you need to keep a closer eye and maybe send him to special school.

•   Aug 06, 2019

@Amanda Well, let's be honest. You can't blame the child or call her stupid if she has never had one of these before now. There's a first time to experience everything.

Now the mother in the other hand... if she had no idea what that was or what it was for, why buy it for your child???

•   Feb 22, 2011

Excellent troll, my good lady! I dare say, you had them all going.

•   Feb 22, 2011

After further consideration, perhaps everyone else got you wrong, Melissa. If this plastic piece was how you said, 1/2" by 1/2", then it would be much too small for it to be a spreader stick. You yourself never said it was a red stick; it was assumed by all the commenters. If it was in fact a defective artifact, left during the packaging process, then you have reason to complain.

If it was simply a red stick, 3/8" by about 2", then it is supposed to be there, of course.

• Da
      Mar 11, 2014

Well the people that made a joke out of "the supposed" red stick, guess the joke was really on them as it said 1/2" x 1/2", which would make a square, not a rectangle, and the size of the piece would be too small to have been the spreader...also never mentioned it was red. Kudos to Mr Trollinator for picking up on that as well!

• St
      Jun 04, 2017

Well now they have removed these stick and made the cheese more runny. I am so angry, I liked the way it was, don't change anything. It is the [censor] mom who didn't know what the plastic stick was for that has ruined it for the rest of us. Same dang libtards that lash out and ruin the world. If you really want to save the world then educate yourself.

• Gi
      Aug 11, 2017

@Stupid Libtards omg I thought I was the only one who realized the cheese in these things now are so runny as you call it. I called them to inquire they could not give me an answer just that the red sticks have been removed. Unbelievable

• Sn
      Sep 05, 2017

She should have known it was a spreader stick but give her a break. There are too many big egos on this thread. To my dismay I discovered that the spreading stick is gone now. I like to eat these on occasion and have been the last 35 years, plus. The spreader stick used to have a happy face on them in the early 80s then they took it off. Get yourself a plastic knife and use it as a spreader. I did. Once I wanted to save all the spreader sticks I used. That would have come in handy.

• Ih
      Nov 06, 2017

this post is filled with so many sped libtards thinking that kraft was trying to kill their children all you stupid libtards are because of Donald Trump. You are the reason all further generations are [censored]d. Libtards like you are ruining this country, and the reason we need to make america great again. If you think Kraft is trying to kill your sped childrenthan you should choke on the red stick yourself. #downwithlibtards #bringbacktheredstick#KRAFTISNOTTRYINGTOKILLYOURCHILDRENYOUSTUPID[censored]GLIBTARDS. Bring the red stick back they are not dangerous you sped [censored]g libtards piece of human garbage hillary supporting libtards.

• Sh
      Mar 14, 2018

Way to go Melissa! Congratulations! Now we no longer have a red stick to spread cheese with...

#ThanksMelissa

• Pa
      May 15, 2018

They removed it for eco-friendly reasons because everyone just thrown them away when they're done.

• Di
      Jul 12, 2018

@Payne429 What should people be doing with them? If parents would take a minute to teach their kids what the stick is for it might still be there... 2nd if it's environmental, then at the same time teach the kid what recycling is... Instead of bubble wrapping the world use a bit of common sense!

•   Aug 03, 2019

I'm not saying let's kill off all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and the situation will sort itself out!!!