Kraft Foods / philadelphia cream cheese cherry cheesecake product
I purchased this new product from my local supermarket. It is supposed to taste like eating cheese cake. I purchased the cherry one. It has one container of "cheese" and one container of "cherries". This was one of the worst things I have ever tasted. Because it is the "Philadelphia" brand I was expecting it to be top notch. Was so disappointed. Couldn't eat it. Threw it in the garbage. So disappointed.
Updated by BethE922, Feb 04, 2017
As I posted above I purchased a brand new product: the Philadelphia Cheese Cake product. It has one container of "cheese cake" and one container of fruit. I purchase the cherry one. Was so awful. I threw it in the garbage. Was very disappointed as I have always equated Philadelphia cream cheese as being the best.
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kraft mozzarella cheese