Kolors / no weight loss

1 Bangalore, India Review updated:

Hi,
I've started my treatment in the month of May and to my bad there isn't anything positive happened so far. They don't welcome any client. They make you pay the amount in lumpsum on the first day itself and promise you atleast a 10kg minimum. To worsen the situation you will be put on a machine, steam and massage treatment. You may see 600 gms - 1kg loss after the treatment (some gimmick) to this. You are asked to visit the washroom. (looks like they adjust the machine which may result showing you lesser weight). Diet advises is a thing to laugh about. They suggest you to walk for about 40mins and eat every two hours. And the next time you go visit them they blame you of having eaten a lot. I am a dissapointed client in the Indiranagar branch. Please do not get cheated on the adds or word of mouth. I have had a client next to me cyring out for help when they put her on machine treatment where the pins and wire pads fixed on her body moved and touched on her bone. It gave her a lot of pain. High level of ignorance!
I hate posting a comment as such. But can't get ignorant about letting the world know of this level of treatment and cheating people who come with suffering to see some happy faces. But this seems the other way round!! Thanks!

Un