Kogan / new 4k agora tv ceased working within 6 hours.
I purchased a brand new 4k Television from Kogan. In less than 6 hours of it operating the TV screen went completely black, leaving us with nothing but audio.
Kogan's response to this is after four days of exchanging emails with questions is for me to fill out a form, follow a series of instructions as to re-packaging the item ( Because they accept no responsibility for damage in transit, if it's damaged that's my problem - No responsibility seems to be their motto ) and ship it back to them so that they can ascertain what is wrong with it and carry out any repairs.
I purchased, in good faith, a brand new TV from Kogan that was essentially dead on arrival. They now want me to wait for them to collect the item, assess and carry out any repairs, and then, when that is done, to return to me what is in fact a reconditioned TV, not the brand new product, which I paid for in good faith.
Any other self respecting retailer would have apologised for the inconvenience, provided a brand new TV, and collected the rubbish that they originally provided.
But Kogan are not any self respecting retailer. I was given the distinct feeling that this is not out of the norm for Kogan and that in fact, what should be an embarrassing situation relating to the quality of Kogan's products, is a mundane occurrence that its staff are well versed in dealing with because of their frequency.
I am so outraged by this event, and the arrogance and contempt of this company towards a customer, that I have lodged a formal complaint with fair trading.
Be warned, do not buy any television products from Kogan as they are, as is obvious through my experience, and after now seeing many other similar complaints regarding Kogan and their Televisions, of extremely poor quality.
Remember!! Six Hours!! A brand new 4K Television that didn't even last Six Hours!!
Remember, I paid for a brand new 4K Television that will in reality be a reconditioned, refurbished television.
Remember!! I will be without a brand new TV for weeks whilst they arrange to collect, assess and repair it.
And Kogan think that this is all fine!!!
More Kogan Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response