Kogan Australia / shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Ordered 3 x lounge chairs.

Received notification from the carrier that they were ready to be delivered however they weren't.

Called the carrier and apparently 1 x lounge chair has gone missing and unknown whether it was delivered or not. Whilst the carrier has been checking their warehouse for the 3rd chair, they requested for me to contact Kogan to check that they in fact sent 3 x chairs. They have atleast been nice in telling me that they are checking the warehouse.

Kogan is not getting back to me however, I have sent numerous emails and there is no contact number for me to call. I have asked someone to call me from Kogan urgently to tell me what is going on and where is the 3rd chair so that I can receive my order.

Appalling and disgusting service. I want answers.

Mo
Jun 04, 2018

Comments

Jun 04, 2018

WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM KOGAN!

I have purchased couches from Kogan and it has been the biggest mistake of my life. They arrived with stains on them and the measurements advertised were much different from the actual item received.
    The customer support has been appalling, they are refusing to help now I am left with these big boxes of couches that are taking up all my storage space and are dragging their feet with refunding the item. I will have to take them to court to have this item refunded.