Kitchen Aide / rebate

1 United States

I lost my home and everything I own in the Ramona fire last October. Pacific Sales had an open house and I put a down payment on my 36" dual oven, refrigerator, hood (for oven), dishwasher, and warming drawer ($14, 000) worth of Kitchen Aid products. We expedited the building of our home (husband has cancer). We are 5 weeks away from moving in. We went down to pay off the balance. We have been informed we don't qualify for any rebate. I feel very strongly we are entitled to the $500 advertised. We had a few of their products before the house went down and were happy with the brand. I am frustrated enough with our insurance company to have to be dealt this blow. We did not have a paid receipt (in full) until last week. We have over 560 families in our area that lost their homes and belong to a large network. (We are one of the first ones to get this far.) We share alot of our good and bad experiences. I plan to tell them to beware of these pitfalls. We had no paid invoice to produce until now. The manager of Pacific Sales says we don't qualify for either rebate. Something is wrong here.

Ka