Kitchen Aid Coffee Maker KCM515 / hassle-free service??? ha! ha! ha!

1 CA, United States
Phone: 1 800 541-6390

We received this Kitchen Aid 10 Cup Java Studio Coffee Maker this year as a Christmas present from one of our relatives who knew that my wife collects Kitchen Aid in red. At first it worked fine but slowly over the past four months the coffee has kept coming out colder and colder until now it is luke warm. We took it to a kitchenshop in Santa Rosa, Ca. that carries and services Kitchen Aid. We were told by them to call the Kitchen Aid Service Number and that Kitchen Aid would replace it. We called the number and was told that we had to have the receipt to get it serviced or replaced. Now who ever gets a receipt with a Christmas present? Also how often do you keep a receipt on something you give away as a gift? Now my wife and I have a $150.00 Kitchen Aid Coffe Makerthat is nothing more than a piece of useless junk. The $39.00 Black and Decker Space Saver that I got at Walmart and am currently using, makes a much better coffee. So much for Kitchen Aid's Hassle Free service and quality!!!