Kings of Siam / cat mill

Stouffville, ON, Canada Review updated:

We got a cat from them and it has been non stop trips to the vet. This cat was ill and either they knew that or they don't care for their animals. Stay far away from their smelly house, that should have been the indication that the animals are living in their own filth. I would never deal with them ever again. They never answer any calls, emails or text messages. They will take your money and not look back. Someone should call the SPCA on these guys, that house needs to be raided.

Pa
Jun 28, 2017

Comments

Jul 07, 2017

Im sorry to hear about your poor experience. Yes they are awful breeders. Im going through the same with them. Atleast you saved a kitten.

• Ka
      May 24, 2019

AWFUL EXPERIENCE. We got our beautiful Balinese, Pearl, from Kings of Siam. At her first vet checkup on her second day home the vet found an abscess in her neck, did a test that came back positive for giardia, and found that she was severely underweight. The abscess worsened and eventually burst into a large open sore. I told Anna (the “breeder”) and sent a photo. She wasn’t concerned at all and told me that “this is part of pet ownership.” Thankfully, after two weeks and hundreds of dollars of vet bills, Pearl made a full recovery. The lack of compassion and cavalier attitude towards a tiny, malnourished kitten who immediately got deathly sick was shocking. I would love a second cat but would NEVER return to this cattery. Be warned.

• Lo
      Jun 09, 2019

@KateJTO Our cat also had giardia when we got her in 2017. I contacted them and they said she must have picked it up somewhere else (we have no other animals). They said they have no giardia in their cats...my vet. Had to treat her three times to get read of the parasite. The vet also worries that she might develop Fip, which is deadly. One of her litter mates has already passed away. We just pray that after spending the money we did, she will live a fairly long life.