Kingdom Management / Steal property

1 Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:

I have lived in my home for 11 years now and 3 years ago I lost my job and they said I could make payments instead of one lump sum. Well here we are 3 years later and now I have an auction date set for OCT. I have paid them in full and they hired an Attorney Crabtree law offices. I went to court when they put the lien on my house and I told the Attorney I had proof of payments and he said bring them by the office and show me and it will all go away. Well it didn't and last week I got a notice for a public auction. They gloat on their website http://kingdommanagement.com/ about how much money they make well pretty sure it's because they steal people's houses. Kingdom Management needs to be shut down. I do believe that they need a class action law suit.

More Kingdom Management Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Wg
      27th of Dec, 2016

They did the same thing to me. My family is military, and we were not in the area when they changed management companies. They didn't have the right address, refused to find our correct address, and then said I had no recourse to fight them due to incorrect address on my statements. Then they sued me for 'back association dues' plus legal collection fees of $1800. We had to borrow the money from kids college funds, to cover the lien. Crabtree is a little punk who thinks he's found his golden goose with this management company. He is a heartless, cowardly little boy who, I believe, is the owner of this company, and making not only legal fees on all the poor, souls he is fraudulently suing, but also collecting properties, via the letter of the law that says, 'if you are in default with your homeowners dues, they have the right to place a lien on your property and foreclose on it, within a year!' (Mind you, in most cases they are getting a property for a few hundred or a few thousand dollars! Great way to steal from those who don't have much and can't fight back)...I pray this company and crabtree get what they have dished out... they so deserve to both be ruined...they are fraudulent and need to have a class action law suit filed against them for illegal activity. Its awful and it needs to stop!