Kingdom Kia / Liars

1 Rolla, MO, United States Review updated:

I went on thier website and started speaking with a gentleman (Kurt Irons) for about a month regarding my credit, money I would need down etc... He informed me what I would need, I called befor driving down again to confirm what I needed down Etc. and he again told me the same information. I drove 2 hours with everything I was told I needed only to find out he had lied to me about everything. Instead of the 500 down I was told to bring with me it was 2, 500 and the nice gentleman that I had been working with would not even come out to talk to me. I spent 100.00 in gas, sinse I had my mom follow me to buy a new car as well because I thought this was a good company, and it was only a waste of time and money. Not to mention the way I was treated.

Comments

• Ef
      16th of Aug, 2009

I wholehartedly agree with Kassandra Parsons .!!
    Lies is what these folks do for a living in order to sell cars. I recently bought a car from Kingdom Kia was lied to constantly, I put up with the lies for a lifetime warranty supposidly included on every car they sell. When it was all said and done they honored absolutly nothing which was promised. I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop and find out they will not honor the warranty as well.
    Save yourself the ulcer and shop for a car elseware!