Complaints & Reviews

Lying tacticts

I have read through some of the other complaints and I don't even know where to begin with all the...

scam practices

we went in to the dealership after talking on phone with kurt irons. we drove 90 miles one way to purchase a 09 kia rondo.we never saw kurt we immediately were taken to a booth and asked what exactly we were looking for. they had us try a different rondo. we drove it and said ok. they ran some figures and said we should try another vehicle. they had us drive a 09 nissan rogue.it was a descent vehicle. they ran more figures. it was getting close to closing time so they told us to drive the vehicle home for the night. reluctantly we agreed because they didnt want to give up the key to my truck. right before leaving they asked if we had a deposit to put towards the contract to help with financing. reluctantly we agreed. we put down 300.00 cash and wrote a check for 200.00 with a agreement they would hold the check till the contract details were finalized and we could transfer funds.needless to say the terms were not agreeable on the vehicle so we declined.i called jeremy and told him i would be up between 6-7 pm to pick up deposit. he said they could just shred the check. i reminded him we put up cash too. he stated he would make sure it was there once i got there. after work i drove the 90 miles.once i arrived i went to paul miller who was the one who started the negotiations.(and the one that talked us into putting up the deposit.)we drove the vehicle home that friday night.we called saturday to see if they had got anything done. jeremy told us that the finance guy was gone and to keep the vehicle over the weekend. monday morning i called jeremy again. he said now the owner was gone and he was the only one who knew anything.i said we would be up when we got off work. he called at 4pm and said the owner still wasnt back and to come in tuesday. i said we had rearranged our schedule to get up there that evening.he said to keep the vehicle till we could make it back there.we were not comfortable with this so we drove the vehicle back and persuaded them to give us the key to my truck back.(which they had to search for).i called tuesday and talked to jeremy again. he told me what they had for terms which were way out from where we wanted to be. so i informed him we would come up after work and pick up our deposit. he stated they could just shred the check.i reminded him we also payed cash. he said he would have it ready. after work i drove back up to the dealership. needless to say there was no one that knew anything about our deposit and no one that could write a check.i reminded paul and the cashier the check was not supposed to be deposited till tuesday at the earliest. they informed me it was deposited on saturday. needless to say i left the dealership with no deposit and a promise they would overnight the check to us on wednesday.if you do visit this dealership best advise is if you put a deposit down either do it with a credit card or a check but dont sign it till the contract is ready and you approve it.

• Sh
    SHACK1 Feb 26, 2011

I BELIVE KINGDOM KIA DOES SCAM PEOPLE. I TRYED TO BUY A USED MUSTANG FROM THEM LATE MODEL AND WAS BAITED AND SWITCHED WITH OTHER VECHILES. AFTER TWO WEEKS I GAVE UP TRYING TO BUY A VECHILE FROM BECAUSE THEY SWITCH SALESPERSONS AND NEVER GAVE ME THE SAME AGREED DEAL TWICE. THEY JUST SELL WHAT THE WANT NOT WHAT YOU WANT. NOT A PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

Deceptive/False Advertising

This all started with a radio commercial on KXMO 95.3. The ad for Kingdom Kia stated that they were offering...

Dissatisfied with they way they handled business

We were dissatisfied with Sales Represenatives and company procedures. Problem date was 9-3-09 to...

Liars

I went on thier website and started speaking with a gentleman (Kurt Irons) for about a month regarding my credit, money I would need down etc... He informed me what I would need, I called befor driving down again to confirm what I needed down Etc. and he again told me the same information. I drove 2 hours with everything I was told I needed only to find out he had lied to me about everything. Instead of the 500 down I was told to bring with me it was 2, 500 and the nice gentleman that I had been working with would not even come out to talk to me. I spent 100.00 in gas, sinse I had my mom follow me to buy a new car as well because I thought this was a good company, and it was only a waste of time and money. Not to mention the way I was treated.

• Ef
    effed_over_by_ kingdom_kia Aug 16, 2009

I wholehartedly agree with Kassandra Parsons .!!
    Lies is what these folks do for a living in order to sell cars. I recently bought a car from Kingdom Kia was lied to constantly, I put up with the lies for a lifetime warranty supposidly included on every car they sell. When it was all said and done they honored absolutly nothing which was promised. I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop and find out they will not honor the warranty as well.
    Save yourself the ulcer and shop for a car elseware!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices