King.com / candy crush
I have been getting over charged by your game on just purchasing extra items. Also I just had a charge come when I didn't buy anything? Many of the purchases at 15.99$ charge me 34.99$ the last purchase I did for 15.99$ charged me over 50.00$ ? On the first of the month a charge came out 15.99$ and I haven't purchased anything for over 2 weeks. Counting up the overages in well over 100$
Please contact me to correct these overages. I'm a Army wounded warrior, 100% disabled and use this game as therapy for traumatic brian injury(TBI) it also helps me with mentally concentrating for PTSD! The VA hospital gave me an iPad and recommends certain games to help with increasing brian activity.
I would really like to resolve this problem as I do like some of your games for my recovery and hope you take my complaint serious.
CPT US Army(Ret)
More King.com Complaints & Reviews
- Candy Crush Saga - piggy bank rewards not accessible 
- Candy Crush Saga - stripes contest 
- King.com - scammed out of money 
- King.com - candy crush saga 2134 
- Candy Crush Saga - boosters disappeared. 
- King.com - free play taken away
- King.com - candy crush soda and jelly 
- King.com uk - bubble witch saga 
- Candy Crush Saga - bundle package 
- King Candy Crush - company took all my boosts and fb friend gifts