Keranique — customer service
It is 5:30pm in New York City. I just got off the phone with "Sonia" with the I.D. # 571. I received horrible service from her. I 'm not complaining because I did not get what I wanted, but the way I was treated. During our 8- 10 minute conversation, "Sonia" repeatedly attempted to speak over me. When I asked to speak to a Supervisor, she put me on hold for a long time. She returned saying there was no supervisor available after 5pm. It doesn't matter if this is true or not, the service I received was horrible.
Thank you, in advance, for your time, attention, and cooperation in this matter. For questions or concerns, please contact me.
Joi Seleste Gillespie
Updated by Joi Seleste Gillespie, Feb 17, 2017
I'm livid about this company. While playing on the PCH website, I signed up for free products from Keranique. I only had to pay for shipping. Since then, this company has been deducting amounts out of my account. When I called to stop payment, I was issued a return label. However, this tag expired while I was away on vacation for the holidays. I have not been issued another return label. Lo and behold, Keranique took money from my account again. When I called today, I got poor customer service from "Sonia" with the I.D. # 571. I am finished with this company!
More Keranique Complaints & Reviews
- Keranique - anyone had any dealings with them? 
- Keranique - dishonesty 
- Keranique - scam 
- Keranique - fruad 
- Keranique - poor/inconsistant customer service 
- Keranique - unrequested shipments
- Keranique.com - free offer
- Keranique - unauthorized charges 
- ACM / Your Beauty Advisor - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Keranique - offered free sample for a shipping fee and now being billed for this, which they are taking out of my account and will do so every month