Kenya Airways — I was denied access to the plane and need remboursement of the ticket
On Nov 05 2017, I boaded Kenya airways at Kinshasa ( RD Congo) to go to Amman Jordan via Nairobi and Dubai.( KQ 555). I was issued a letter by conference organizers that the visa for Jordan will be issue to me on arrival.
At the transit in Nairobi I was not allowed to continue the trip. They needed a visa. I was obliged to return to Kinshasa. I did not use the other part of the ticket Nairobi- Amman. I had to spend a night at Nairobi at hotel ( 100 $ US) and I had to eat for 50$ USA.
I want Kenya airways to refund me money for all the expenses.
The tichet was bought at your office in Kinshasa on 23rd october 2017.
More Kenya Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Kenya Airways Taiwan - terrible service - incompetent 
- Kenya Airways - baggage pilferage 
- Kenya Airways - lost/stolen items in my bag
- Kenya Airways - customer care and handling difficult situations at hand.
- Kenya Airways Cargo - takeing of money
- Kenya Airways - burgled bag and my valuables were taken away: bag code 0706 kq 023211 los-ken-dxb flight kq533-kq304 dated 17 aug
- Kenya Airways - I am complaining about my lost luggage
- Kenya Airways - pushchair damage
- Kenya Airways - a 8 hours delay on a flight kenya - abidjan
- Kenya Airways - wrong baggage tag and check in