Kenstar Tumbletop Fully Automatic Washing Machine / no after sales service
I own a kenstar tumble top fully automatic washing machine. The problem is that each time there is a breakdown, there is a problem getting it repaired as the service is poor. My machine broke down in Dec 09.After 2 weeks a technician, Mr. John came to repair it. He said that the problem was with the belt and was to be replaced. He changed the belt, charged us for it plus the service charge, and left without giving a receipt for the same.
The machine had been repaired on 7th Jan'2010. It broke broke down again on the 26th Jan 2010. After 10 days a technician, Mr. Vishant came and he says the belt is damaged and needs to be replaced.
I have no receipt to show of the earlier work done. Also, if the belt needs to be replaced every 2 weeks, then what is the quality of material that is being used?
Or, is the company taking the consumer for a ride and cheating them.
Besides this, I also have a microwave oven and a mixer from kenstar. If this is the scenario then i wil not buy anymore kenstar products. I will advise others not to buy them either.
Will the company see that justice is done and repairs done at the earliest? You may confirm the above facts from our local dealer too- Aurora Electronics, Curchorem - Goa. India.
My name is Dr. Ketan Prabhudesai
Curchorem - Goa. India.
More Kenstar Tumbletop Fully Automatic Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Kenstar - About service center 
- Kenstar - Kenstar Smart Mixer Grinder not working! 
- Kenstar Home Appliance - Kenstar is No #1 Bogus company in India! 
- Kenstar Food Processor - Very bad customer care 
- Kenstar - Not working 
- Kenstar / Microwave OM20DGQ - No visit to home for demo. 
- Kenstar - customer care
- Kenstar microwave kj25csl4 - Shaft grooves melted hence Glass tray Does not rotate 
- Kenstar little Cooler DX - under quality product,unfaithfull service 
- Kenstar Washing Machine - Engineer not visting against my complain