Ken Garff Mercedes Benz of Salt Lake City / poor service and inattentive staff
I have dealt with sales staff and service staff at Ken Garff Mercedes-Benz of Salt Lake City and close to half of the people I've dealt with have a bad attitude. if you look up their reputation on Yelp it is terrible. lots of complaints. Also look up the rating on the Better Business Bureau and you will see lots of complaints also. there were numerous promises from a service advisor to get back to me and he never did. And when I complained (and I was very polite and really not asking for very much) the service manager really came across as a jerk. He was condescending and rude and did nothing to help me. next time I need service on my Mercedes I will be heading to Lindon Utah to the Mercedes-Benz dealership there. it is annoying when all up and down I-15 you see billboards for Ken Garff Salt Lake City Mercedes Benz talking about how "we hear you" and the service is so wonderful. It's not! The service is terrible and you can't sugarcoat it with a lot of expensive billboards. It just makes clients more upset when they are treated poorly by rude staff of Ken Garff. Why not take down the billboards, save some money, and pay a little bit more for employees who are actually nice to your clients? just a thought.
More Ken Garff Mercedes Benz of Salt Lake City Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes Benz Canada - touted as &star-certified&
- Mercedes Benz - poor service and fraud
- Mercedes Benz of Orange Park - dishonest sales 
- Mercedes Benz of North America - Defective vehicle
- Mercedes-Benz - Reputable companies selling known defective goods