Kelly Printing Supplies / outdated ink cartridges and not refunding payment
When the sales person sold me on the ink in September 2017 (very persistent unsolicited phone call), I was hesitant and was assured by them that even if it was several weeks after that I used them and there were problems I could return them and get my money back.
Around 6 weeks later in November I attempted to use the first cartridge and my printer would not accept it and would not print, I get a message it's out of date. There is no date printed on the box where it says best used by. I called to make a return. I left several messages and then finally got a return call when I was out of the country on a job the end of January. I told them I would have to return their call in a few days and I did, leaving messages all through February and have had no response.
I wish I was in my office where I could have looked them up while on the phone with their sales person. I would have easily seen the complaints and not the not so trustworthy website.
More Kelly Printing Supplies Complaints & Reviews
- Kelly Printing Supplies - shady and full of lies 
- Kelly Printing Supplies - sent wrong items and will not return call 
- Kelly Printing Supply - pushy, then hang up when I mention &[redacted]& 
- Kelly Printing Supplies - toner cartridge scam
- Kelly Printing Service (KPS) - scam 
- Kelly Printing Supplies - toner / company lies about price and over charged
- Kelly Printing Supplies - kelly printing supplies
- Kelly Printing Supplies - toner cartridges 
- Kelly Printing Supplies - printing cartridge for hp 1102 laserjet
- Kelly Printing Supplies - toners