Kay Jewelers / won't honor warranty
Kay jewelers does not understand the idea behind sentimental jewelry. My young son bought me a ring for a gift in 2004 and also was talked into a warranty. One of the little
stones fell out in 2009. I had to pay $25.oo to replace it even with the warranty . I was willing to do this as it was a very special gift given by my SON. In JAN of this year the small
stone fell out again. I brought it in and was told it would be another $25.00 to replace...Again I was will as it was a special gift from my SON. (I am sure any one reading this gets the point) NOT KAY JEWELERS!!! I was told that it is a little weak from where and the jeweler doesn't believe that it will last long so they won't fix it. I have spoken with the manager and customer service to fix it anyways for the $25.00 but they won't do it. Even with the warranty...instead they are willing to give me the $40.00 the gift originally cost my son.
WOW! the nerve to tell someone basically that it wasn't even worth fixing!!! I will make sure to spread the word to anyone and everyone never to shop at such a rude store.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service!
- Kay Jewelers Polaris Mall Ohio - switch stones
- Kay Jewelers - lost gold diamond pendant
- Kay Jewelers - poor customer service
- Kay Jewelers - kay jewelers doesn't like customers