Kay Jewelers / gold and diamond ladies watch
On 7/16/2018 we left the watch at the Lakewood store for repairs (store number 1289).
Repair Number: [protected]
Mr. and Mrs. Sam Robinson
We were told it had to be sent out for repair, so we left the watch and waited for a contact person to call us with the price of the repair. They finally called with a price which we agreed to and we were given a promised date to pick it up from the Lakewood store. The promised date was supposed to be two weeks away from that call but it has been very close to two months since we've heard anything from Kay Jewelers.
This watch is extremely valuable to my wife because it was a gift from me. I am a cancer survivor. We are very concerned that the watch is either missing or has been stolen by one of your employees. We see no other scenario as to why there has been no other communication from Kay Jewelers.
Please return the watch to us, all diamonds intact, it means the world to both of us.
Mr and Mrs Sam Robinson
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service store/management
- Kay Jewelers - product not received after mistake on kay jewelers behalf
- Kay Jewelers - getting signed up for a credit card without knowing
- Kay Jewelers - sku 173513805 10yg diamond necklace
- Kay Jewelers - jewelry warranty