Kataria Automobiles / creating problem in car

1 India Review updated:

I have given my Wagon -R car for 4th servicing in the last month. After the servicing it was observed that car starts jerkingwhen speed lowers down. Immediately I informed kataria services vapi about this problem. Mr.prajapati attended the problem and told me that he has not observed any problem and went back but the problem remained unattended. After three days I again informed about the same problem to Mr Prajapati and then he agreed to take the car along with him and now he has informed me that there is some problem with the car ignitor and it will cost me Rs 2100. The problem was not there before servicing and it is clearly the mistake from the services side. I have already paid the servicing charges but for problems which arose due to poor servicing how am I responsible for its payment.

Comments

• Go
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Kataria Automobiles - Maruti suzuki ecco, wehicle no-GJ27-X3692,complain for car service center makarba sg hieway,
    Ahemdabad
    India
    ahemdabad@maruti.co.in

My car was given in the service in the past two times. And coolant water is licage found so service center repair that two times but this problem is not solve. The car has been repaired two times a month, but the problem has not yet been solved.Every ten to fifteen days, the problem begins.and service center not work properly so please help.