Kaspersky / customer service
I had recently the need to check with Kaspersky about a matter concerning financial transactions that have been blocked. Having checked with my bank and finding no fault there, I searched the Kaspersky website to see if their 'safe money' attribute might have been the source of the problem. In the Kaspersky run customer forum I found that someone else had had exactly the same thing happening, and a agent for Kaspersky had answered giving clear instructions on what to do, it lastly advised that if this advice had not solved the problem that one should contact technical support so that the problem could be looked into.
I followed this course of action and was treated like an idiot by the agent on the phone, I cannot imagine a less rude and ignorant person than the one I spoke to, he considered it ridiculous that I might imagine that Kaspersky would interfere with my transactions; which I find extremely odd as that is exactly what their "safe money" thing is for!
I changed from Kaspersky a few years ago due to similar treatment; they definitely do not deserve custom!!!
More Kaspersky Complaints & Reviews
- Dri Kaspersky.com - fraud 
- Dri*kaspersky Lab - unaurthorized charges 
- Dri Kaspersky - someone is using my credit card to make a charge to this company 
- Dri Kaspersky - fraudulant charges 
- Kaspersky - don't try to contact them 
- Kaspersky Internet Security - poor customer service/overcharge
- Kaspersky - unauthorized credit card charges
- Kaspersky Lab - unwanted service
- Kaspersky.com - fraud of credit card 
- Kaspersky - kaspersky total security