Kasamba / Unauthorized charges
Kasamba is a company that was based in Israel with a P.O. Box in Oregon. It was sold to LivePerson Inc this year 2008, for $9 MM in cash and $31 MM in stocks. Obviously they were not made aware that Kasamba was actually primarily a Psychic chat service which ripped off many clients through a "Psychic service" and did not provide refunds or customer service. Now that they are a U.S. company, all cliients who have been fraudulently rippd off by so-called Psychics should file complaints to the NY AG Andrew Cuomo or the BBB or contact your local news station for coverage on this scam. Write about this scams on blogs, get attention. Contact [redacted].com and post their REAL address and phonenumber .
Basically what LivePerson does is take advantage of people's misfortune and challenges in life by providing them with so-called guidance based on "intuitive skills" that the Exerts claim to possess. They are not screened out by this site, they could be anybody anywhere with any dubious history, in the world. When there is a complaint of ripoff the Site does not back up the client and simply takes the money and runs. The client has no recourse. This should NOT happen.
More Kasamba Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Kasamba - Awful scam! 
- Kasamba - Do not refund money! 
- Kasamba - Ripoff by Psychic Service 
- Kasamba - Phony Psychics 
- Kasamba - SCAM, SCAM, SCAM 
- Kasamba Psychics - psychic love reading
- Kasamba Psychics - too much of money has been charged
- Kasamba Psychics - physic reading 
- Kasamba - overcharged on credit card
- Kasamba - your ads on youtube