Kars 4 Kids / Donatecar.com

Posted:

Poor service!

4.45
We had a truck that we wanted to donate since it was still running, but we no longer needed it. I got online to find places that took vehicles as donations (expecting to write off it's value). DonateCars.com stated that they gave the money for donated vehicles to Kars-4-Kids. Good charity, I thought. They also told me I could write off the blue book value of the vehicle and I would also receive a voucher for 3 days 2 nights vacation. They came and got my vehicle, reassured me that they would send me a receipt for the blue book value of the vehicle ($1965) as well as this great vacation voucher. Received receipt for vehicle stating that I could claim $500 for the vehicle and the vacation voucher was through World Wide Travel Center (numerous complaints online about this company as well). I'm now wondering if my donated vehicle isn't being driven by one of their employees who got the car for free and if any money actually went to help kids at all. I know the vacation voucher is useless, but basically in my kindness, I've lost $1465, probably more since the tires were new. Beware and when in doubt, sell the vehicle rather than donate it or do more research about who you donate too.
Complaint comments Comments (41)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Comments

N  4th of Nov, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Tim, e-mail the other information and I will take it to my next interview with the FBI. My next appt. with The DMV will be next week so if you have anymore pinks they signed there please send them. I have them following the Alias and the directors name who passed. Cameron put cars in their names because he thought he could hide them. DMV is tracing those names for tranfers. You can not hide the paper trail. You are doing a fantastic job brother. I will let you know when they hook up Tim Yarbrough. Then he will sing like canary!!
N  4th of Nov, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Tim, Gingers real name is Ashley Jackson.She is in Fresno, Ca. at 452 Bedford, 93711. The only person using their real name is Tim Yarbrough. His address is 2170 Hanson ave. in Clovis, CA 93612. Tim is in deep, all the money he cashes checks for are in the 100, 000s of thousands. He signs V. Everett daily. Everyone in that office signs V. Everett. I just found that out. I am going to court with them and I am going to subpoena V. Everett. When he can not show and provide I.D. Jericho will fall. I am told to not allow mediation so we can get this scam on record. When its done I will e-mail you for your records. We are saving good people from supporting a thief and all his croonies. Cameron looks good in a red jumpsuit if they can find one to fit. But then again he is comfortable there. This is not his first time dropping the soap!!
N  4th of Nov, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Tim, the FBI in Fresno has received all your information. Thank You for all your help. It will take time but this guy will be in JAIL. The antique cars you speak of are at Gearheads Garage in Sacramento, CA. They are in his fake name V. Everett and some are probably D.O.Smith. These are 2 names he uses to push the cars back to him. No one has ever traced the actions. The DMV is now following the paper trail to follow where all cars have gone and to whom. V. Everett is an alias and D.O. Smith has passed so no one is looking for DMV transfers until now. Thank You for having the guts to expose CAMERON ARBALLO. His sons mother is receiving a letter on how Cameron deceived the courts on their case. Tim you do know Cameron draws California disability ins. He claims to be disabled. Another one of his scams, then has Tim Yarbrough pull $10, 000 to $20, 000 a week and bring it to him. I have informed the FPD, FBI and DMV to just follow the paper. I use to feel sorry for Tim Yarbrough but he is in deep now. I am sending his ex-wife a letter on how he deceived the courts about his actual earnings. So he could keep his child support down. She needs to check the 1099 he gave to the courts to the one he filed with the IRS. I have the license numbers to the 2013 Cadillac Escalade 6GDM781 and the new chevy truck 8589301 he just bought.I am having the names of current owners pulled as we communicate.Bet it not Cameron Arballo.
N  29th of Sep, 2014 by    -1 Votes
V. Everett is a fake person. There is no such person. If you donate you are supporting Cameron Arballo. If you are O.K. with that go ahead. This man claims to be a pastor but puts Cameron Arballo no where on any paperwork. That is so the fools around him go to JAIL. Tim Yarbrough will be the first arrested because he is the president. His wife Avery and children can visit him in county. Arballo will go but Tim will be first.Tim does not reap any benefits. All monies are at Camerons disposal. Believe me there is alot. Tim told me Cameron has spent around $290, 000.00 since January 2014. That was in May 2014. He takes your donations and pays for his daughters divorce. He also sends her money constantly. Justin, his son gets money also frequently. According to Tim Yarbrough he sent them $105, 000.00 in 90 days. What is it using Don Smiths name on ONLINE CAR DONATIONS. Don passed several years ago. That is the lowest I have ever seen. GOOD JOB CAMERON!!
N  29th of Sep, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Cameron Arballo is no longer anywhere on any Works of Life non-profits. Although he takes money from everyone of them. So when someone donates and think you are doing a good thing you are supporting Cameron Arballo and his children. This man uses a alias to keep from being found. He has a sucker named Tim Yarbrough who is the president in name only. I have spoke to Fresno PD, The FBI and the IRS. It is a matter of time before he is in JAIL. Do not give this crook any money. Donate to a real non-profit. Now sue me to shut me up. I have proof and will bury you in any court. So have that puppet you call an attorney get busy. McCormick, Barstow knows you have a AKA and is O.K. taking your case. There is no V. Everett. So being ordained V. Everett is fraud.Your post on Works of Life"Challenge to Change" should start with you being honest for once. Poor Tim Yarbrough will end up doing time in prison because you told him you cant get caught. Well you have and they are coming. The lowest you can get is using Don Smiths name still. I saw it on ONLINE CAR DONATIONS. That man passed about 4 years ago but it comes up he is still a director. You are ###!!
A  28th of Sep, 2014 by    -1 Votes
aboutworksoflife.com should be up in running real soon it will be full of information also including the pages where Cameron has retired and Vincent Everett is now the acting minister it will show proof they are both one in the Same. Site will also show all employees and photos of them all including the transporters assisting in there Scam including the ones in TX selling real estate. It will include many posts from deceived donors that are working to take other actions. The site will go into deep detail and expose how the organization runs and what happens to the items and those that are disposing of them. It will give you all the proper information to file complaints and seek restitution against those responsible for your Items.
N  28th of Sep, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Tim White you are correct in all your comments. What people need to know is Justin Wallace is Camerons son. So greatful is Camerons daughter. Her real name is Ellisa J. Johnson from Lodi, Ca. This Thrusday when I have documented paperwork coming I am going to have a social media day with Cameron Arballo, AKA Vince Everett. I will list every person who works at Works of Life and the other 8 non-profit names. I will list a non-profit they run that uses a dead man as DIRECTOR! Look for me!
N  29th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I just want to say.. that i dont like seeing any of this blasted online for the world to see soo watchoutfool or since you cant post who you really are .. just think about whos lives this involves and who feelings are being hurt.. i was actually question about this blog.. which i had no clue about it till i googled looking for it. but whoever you are please do what god would want us to do.. please.
A  5th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
To The many responses I have received i thank you all for taking the time in doing so. This is a very tedious and time consuming process and i assure you we are working on our site every day and will hope to have it launched in the coming week. As i have told those that have taken the time to email me the site will be complete and have more information than most will care to read. Among the information on the site will be where to report to the IRS pages Copies of the laws and how to find if a Charity is listed on IRS publications. I will not be posting your stories unfortunately unless you can supply adequate proof to document it. There will be a testimony page where you can post it your self but will require you to sign in with a password you create. The web site will list some organizations that are registered and report the earnings to the IRS for you to choose from for those that are looking to donate. I appreciate all the input and welcome all you to make suggestions together we can make a real difference and we will. My web writers are working daily to get all contact correct and easily laid out so the site is very easy to navigate and follow. I hope this is a great help to all and appreciate all the support please forward aboutworksoflife.com to all your friends and please share it on Face Book. This will be the most informative site to educate all the generous people that like to try and make a difference and donate. As always please forward all information or your input to aboutworksoflife@gmail.com . For those that are looking to assist us we are looking For people interested in writing back pages and also looking for good quality back links. These are costly and we have been paying for them out of our pocket and will continue to do so but all that would love to assist are welcome to submit them.

Tim White
N  27th of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I hope this will help with the above post and I know its allot to read
WOW This would probably explain allot about why certain things have been deleted off the Internet. Lucky for so many of us have printed and gathered so much we have plenty of information and are gathering more every day. As a past employer myself for Works Of Life international Ministries or also known as With Causes. The organization is nothing close to what it claims and I am working to expose them for all its worth. I have comprised lots of literature documents and proof Please if you have anything on this organization or Cameron Arbarllo also know as Vincent Everett yes he has two names for obvious reasons stated on this site please I would love to have it for my new site that is about to take off AboutWorksOfLife.com.

The organization Works Of Life INTL Ministries is a NV . Corporation #E0635572007-5 the tax number on the donation receipt's is 26-0903224 this number can not be found or verified probably bogus and the corporation is managed by Deanna Lynn Couture out of Las Vegas. The address they list on the forms is 1081 s Cimmaron, Las Vegas, Nv. 89145. They claim to fall under the 501c but are not in any way a 501c the organization is going through a law suit at the moment by another reputable Charity that Cameron has tried so hard to bring Down. Well with the fear of loosing the law suit and being left out in the cold Cameron has developed a new organization. TheGivingCenter.org. This is another NV Corporation Tax id #46-1883892 and there address is stated as 6900 Westcliff Dr Ste 506 Las Vegas NV, 89145 . All this has been done just in case he looses the case and be forced to pay he would just close up dissolve Works Of Life. Cameron has also purchased another non profit organization that was built to be legitimate and compete against him called the The Learning Center.

Unfortunately we have never used this organization as it is registered and would require more paper work and filings with the IRS. Works of is a religious organization and they report nothing and do not have to show anything this the greatest opportunity to be a thief and have Its Church to hide behind. Apparently people do not want to challenge the organizations that are running as a church as its a big controversy but this is not a church and is soon to be exposed. This organization is not a church Cameron is supposably a reverend and did so acquire the status on line. He does not attend church they do not have services and there is no members to the church. The board is made up of the immediate employees that he has. The actual office location is 450-452 West Bedford Ave, Fresno, Ca. 93711. They accept all there Mail to 1175 Shaw Ave # 104-135, Clovis.93612 its just a mail box service so not to have to give out physical address.

The Charity is all built on leads from web sites and blog's and pages to increase there exposure this is all conducted and done by Web Master Alex Steigler of Web City Designs just a man who works from his home on his computer and moves every Year from state to state for what ever reasons. I have moved him several times from Long Branch NJ to Treasure Island Florida To Delray Beach Florida i was not asked to move him last as Cameron wanted to separate us but believe he has moved to the VA area or back to NY. Last i seen him was when i had to try and get his vehicle fixed a silver 2004 Toyota 4 runner the organization purchased for him in November 09 for 15900.00 I know as i was the one to do the transaction for them with the dealer in Orlando Fl.

Most of the previous post is true and i believe from another past employee I can verify that all items are sold on eBay or Craigslist or Copart immediately after we receive them regardless the law and situation. Items surveyed are surveyed at the Charity expense and again sold right away and i have several documents and records to prove nothing is held for any length of time like the law requires unless it is something Cameron is keeping in his personal collection.

i would gladly accept any information you would like to share and i would be glad to answer any questions that you may have about the organization. Please if you would like any information or share anything on Camron Arbarllo also know as Vincent Everrett or the organization send inquiry to aboutworksoflife@gmail.com. This is my own email for my own site and is not affiliated with the organization in any way.
I would be glad to share any documentation or contacts or numbers and would appreciate them in return. I am the previous east coast represenative for the organization and have handled and misled 1000s of donors on behalf of Cameron and the organization. We have been instructed by Cameron on what to tell donors or not tell them.

The organization now is using Brian J Cook of Bc Transport And Storage, LLC in Bartow, FL - and Ez Pay Motors, Inc. in Fort pierce Florida also owner of a couple Asian Massage Parlors in Columbia SC. Brian is being assisted with my past employee would be Justin Smith of Whitchomb limited in Webster Mass a full time employee of MAPFRE USA Corp and Formerly Commerce Ins Co. As my goal to expose the entire organization I would also love to have any information on Brian as well.
The Charity office is managed by a female that goes by Ginger this is a nick name and for obvious reasons she would not give her real name out to me even after i asked several times over the past two years. The accounting manager of the organization known to me is Stephanie Hernandez not sure if this is a real name or not. The help of the organization is relatively new and has all been changed in the past couple years .
The west coast of the us is handled by Tim Yarbrough he would be the rep in CA handling Donations.
By donating your boat or car to This organization we the transporters are entitled to all of our fees and then 40% of what is left for our commission. This is a big chunk out of what was intended for charity but unfortunately the balance does not reach charity as well and if any does its very little and like the above post states only if it will benefit the organization with positive publicity. I am sure i will get hate mail and many threats over this and i am sure Cameron will create users to counter comment but if you need to know for yourself check out my website and ask we will share documentation with you. Also i would be glad to hear anything that you may have or want to share on this organization and i apologize to any donors that i may have misled per order of Cameron Arbarllo also known as Vincent Evertt

Again anything that you would like to share can be sent to aboutworksoflife@gmail.com
Thank You for taking the time to read and I appreciate all your input.
T White
N  27th of Apr, 2014 by    +2 Votes
Why would anyone want to take back their statements? If this monster was really as bad as u say he was WHY ON EARTH would u lead your fellow citizens to believe it was u being a "scorned ex"? Unless, he is paying u to retract your statements??? He pays for your daughter cancer treatments under one condition...take back everything u said. Understandable. Im curious to see the outcome of this. where is the organization located???
D  26th of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
We are all so sorry about what your family is going through at this difficult time. To reverse your comments of what such a monster has done is wrong and injustice to others that he may come in contact with. From his own office we apologize for what you all have gone through. If it was not for our own greed we would never have stayed by his side the man is delusional and a womanizer. The Charity is a large ponzi scam and we did not help any one that did not publicly benefit the organization with good publicity. Donors are constantly lied to to make them feel all warm and fuzzy once the item is collected it is most likely sent to fire sale at auction or on line at eBay. Works Of Life also Online car donation is far from the religious do good charity people are led to believe. This deception is soon to catch up with Cameron Arballo AKA Vincent Everett. The money collected is grossly misused and all for his own gain to fund is lavish Car collection and the disgusting amount of comic books. It is amazing how people can change there story and turn there head for money what about looking out for others and protecting your fellow man. The rape allegations to a minor are !00% True the death to the animals from animal cruelty are !00% true. Is Cameron a minister yes !00% took his test on line for 40.00 so simple and easy Osama Bin Laden can do it so do we start giving him boats and cars. The abuse he has put his late girlfriend through and the torture of her whole family to take custody of his son. This guy is a monster and has never supported anything and don't just read this blog check with Shasta County CA family services. They have been trying for years to get information on him and we all protect him for money its such a shame and so sick of our own greed. Works of life has recently gone through employee changes and all the dirt will soon be exposed on the whole organization. The items collected are never re gifted or used for any programs to benefit any one other than Cameron or the immediate people inside the organization. The organization collects millions of dollars from sales a year yet the organization is broke for the money is spent on Cameron's houses his lavish car collection and Millions of comic books and then offshore bank accounts where money can not be detected. Works Of Life runs under the religious disclaimer so we do not have to report any profits or assets. The money recovered by items sold is less than 50% as the processor gets all expenses and upwards of 50% of the net after. The balance is then forwarded to our office where it is used for payroll and Cameron's lavish life style. I am glad i am no longer with this organization and have this disgusting man groping and treating me like a piece of meat. I am ashamed that i had a part in this whole scheme and glad i chose to leave for my own self respect. Religious organization Cameron does not even attend church there are no meetings with members the board is made up of who ever wants to put there name on the line for a greater pay. If you are donating to Cameron's fund you might as well support Terrorism the only difference between Cameron AKA Vincent Everett and the famous Bernard Madoff is one of them has been caught and behind bars.
N  23rd of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
obviously somebody got some wrong information. Thank you Cameron for helping save my sisters life, you went more than beyond to help not only my sister, but my entire family as well. you are a god send. I'm sorry my family has made things difficult for you just to get to other people, we have such a large family that theres always bound to be a screw or two lose.
N  23rd of Apr, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I am so grateful for the donations to help my sister's cancer treatments. Thank you Works Of Life for helping and forgiving. My sister would not have made it this far without you!!!
N  23rd of Apr, 2014 by    +2 Votes
I would like to recant my statements. I was a scorned ex and have asked God.for forgiveness for harming any others this charity has helped. I see that it is a good thing. My daughter was dying of cancer and given NO hope. We had to fund alternative treatments. Cameron Arballo and his charity being Godly and forgiving has helped my daughter along the way. She may even be cancer free as the test results indicate the cancer has become less dense. Thank you for your forgiveness and help trying to save my child's life, even when I did NOT deserve the help. If I could delete my comments I would, unfortunately they do not allow me to. All I can ask is for forgiveness and say thank you for all your help Cameron Arballo.
N  18th of Mar, 2014 by    -3 Votes
this man is still a pos threatening
a son cause his moms dying of cancer and he paying her cancer treatments but threatening to let her die because his sobs being a douch bag.. but don't u owe her this anyways u low life.
A  1st of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I think that car donation is the best way to help a charity since it may be useful.It gives a chance to poor people to enjoy a ride in a car.So i would say that donating a car is a nice way of donation.There is a company that deals with the car donation http://www.donatecarforcash.net/.
N  7th of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Is Cameron Arballo from Sacramento, CA?
N  13th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just donated a car to www.cars4moms.org it was a great experience. I was going to give it to cars4kids but after reading comments a friend suggest cars4moms. They help out single moms. Great experience.
N  28th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hi i found this is a great place to donate your car . There web site is http://www.freshstartfellowship.net or http://www.freshstartfellowship.org they are a non profit that helps family's of people incarcerated. If you like go there web site to get more info just thought i would share this with you guy's.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree