Kaplan University Online fake IT Master degree programs / inferior education I did all my friends homework.

Currently a friend is a student.
Oak Park
My friend is doing her IT online Master degree program, at Kaplan Univeristy, and told her not to go there, as they did not require any testing, or GRE, nothing, except, her resume, which they didn't call on either.

However my friend write at the ability of no higher than 6th grader and it isn't even correct. I use to be a System Analyst, Computer programmer. She became defensive when I told her that going to Kaplan University is actually kind of a mark against you because it means that a she can't write her a Graduate school level, and in addition it is set up to where her entire grade depends on your just reading a couple chapters and then writing a report. Oh, I forgot so can't add so she can't apply to any other or REAL Master Degree Programs, basically she is an illiterate, that can't add and subtract, much less, do igher math to be a systems engineer.

She kept sending over her assignments, and I w0ould fix them edit, and basically do her homework. And she gets A's of course. And the things that I read that she got an A on she did herself wouldn't have passed 6th grade writing.

So, here my beef, with this school, no matter what she does, she gets an A, as she is paying CASH, she wasn't on any student loans as she doesn't need them. I think that it number one that they accept homework with proving that the person did it. I mostly want to warn anyone that takes anything at Kaplan University is the equalvancy of buying fake degree online for 19.99. Much $approximately $4, 000 a class.

First and sign of a bad school if the require standardized test scores. Means they aren't accredited accept to have an online shcool, doesn't you will learn anything and I people in the industry know Kaplan University is fake.

Oh, my friend got her degree at Phoenix, another place to get a degree if you are an illiterate and want to have other people do your homework.

We actually use to be friends for twenty years and she stood up for the Kaplan University, and then got mad because I would't do her homework. Oh the homework is so ill prepared and anyone with or without a brain can figure it out.

Point you get good grades if you pay cash and have some else do your home owrk.

Buyer Beware!

D  5th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I would like to see you pass Kaplan with the grammar mistakes you made here.
A  18th of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree with Kaplan grad... how did your friend even get A's if you were checking her papers?
D  26th of Aug, 2010 by
Proof read your own work before you decide to bash your "Friend." I say "Friend" because you also bash her like she's mentally ill or something. I have an associates degree in Web Development that I earned at Kaplan. Less than a month later I got a job for a web design firm in Chicago. The company I work for is PAYING for me to return to Kaplan and earn a bachelors degree. Sounds like you and/or your friend are just bitter because you got kicked out for poor grades!
A  8th of Jul, 2013 by
It is true that Kaplan gives MUCH higher grades (GPA) to students compare to any traditional or REAL universities. I have completed my B.S in nutrition science with 3.91, which no way i could be able to get this in other traditional universities like California state university. Currently, for me that degree paper is a piece of trash, which i cant use it in any way. As far as education level goes, Kaplan university is no way even near to graduate level. Their classes are not transferable to other REAL accredited colleges or universities where you can actually apply for a nutrition license in future. Their fees are also very high for the level of education they provide. It clearly shows a sign of business where profit is their main concern, not education. True education is only achieved through traditional way (face to face) and through non-profit colleges or universities. Best of luck for all of those who seek for real degrees.

Kaplan University Logo Kaplan University