Kaplan University / fraud and scam
I was about to enroll @ this University because it sounded very interesting the way that they are conducting business, very professional on the phone and convincing. Until I got to the Financial aid and loans documents. It is a truly RIPOFF. $353 per credit and in order for you to get a degree not only had you had run off of all your Financial aid, but they have gotten you into a huge debt of $40, 000 that projected with interest you would end up paying a total of some $83, 000. I am glad I read your comments. I have called the University back to cancel the loan & financial aid requested and for them to refund my $45.00 enrollment fee. It seems that everyone depend on only one person the Admissions Advisor who needs to call me back to undo everything we have done so far.
Thanks guys. If am not refund the $45.00 at least I have learned a good lesson and you can be proud of your input because you made e a one less victim.
More Kaplan University Complaints & Reviews
- Kaplan University - scam charges! 
- Kaplan University - financial aid student loans 
- Kaplan University Financial Aid Department - laon disperments 
- Kaplan University - fraudulent practices, liars and thieves 
- Kaplan University - fraud and cheating 
- Kaplan University - kaplan a complete scam!!
- Kaplan University - kaplan financial aid
- Kaplan University - financial aid practices
- Kaplan University - unauthorized credit card charges/ student loans/ada accommodations
- Kaplan University - scam