Kaplan University / plagiarism

1 Chapel, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 919-960-4600

As a pharmacy student that has just completed her education, I was looking for a study aid for the NAPLEX (North American Pharmacists Licensure Exam) and I enrolled in Kaplan's online Q-bank, which boasted 1000's of questions for review. First of all, there were only 1040 questions available for the website. Period. Secondly, I searched out other forms of study aid and bought the Comprehensive Review for Pharmacy and also registered for the UNC Exam Masters, which is a school-sponsored database for health professionals seeking licensure, and it's free. I have been through my book and all the Exam Masters questions, and Kaplan has taken over 75% of it's questions from Exam Master's and Comprehensive Review for pharmacists. That's plagiarism, and illegal. Do not waste your money!

Comments

• Ka
      16th of Sep, 2008

If your looking for help in solving your issues with Kaplan university, Come vent on our student forums for free.

www.kaplanforums.com

Come join us even if your experience was not satisfactory. We can help.

• Ro
      31st of Dec, 2010

I need to know if kaplan is targeting veterans and students accusing them of plagiarism when they are not. This accuases a failure grade and forcing you to take the classes all over again. I got a 73.9% in my Managerial Econ class however I failed the class ??????????????? I threatened to contact the veterans administration and they now locked me out of the system???? I think they are doing this to make veterans and students retake classes which is revenue for the them. Something needs to be done about this like a class action suit, however this can't happen without all of your support. Conatct me at bennyhill38@yahoo.com if you experienced this type of behavior.

• Gr
      21st of Mar, 2011

I am going through the same thing. I wrote to the BBB and still waiting for a response .