Kaiser Permanente / membership services
I have been calling Kaiser since last December that my plan changed from gold to bronze starting January 1st. I have been paying my premium every month since January 1st. However, I keep getting delinquent notices stating I am behind on my premium. I have called membership services over 20 times since December, to take care of this problem. Everyone I talked to says they will check on it and I should call back at a later date. They say they have called me and sent me letters, which I have not received. But I get a bill every month at my only address listed with Kaiser. Not sure why I don't receive the so called letters they say they sent. Because of all of this I will be changing health care to another plan. 9 months of trying to correct the problem from Kaiser and I am no closer to getting it resolved.
Please feel free to call me, but only if you can fix the problem Kaiser has cost me.
Thank you Debbra Gearhart
More Kaiser Permanente Complaints & Reviews
- Kaiser Permanente - ineligible for rehire 
- Kaiser Permanente - doctor refusing to refill insulin prescription 
- Kaiser Permanente - scam 
- Kaiser Permanente - incompetent medical staff 
- Kaiser Permanente - medicare funds wasted 
- Kaiser Permanente - marked do not rehire
- Kaiser - misrepresentation of services, wrongful enrollment based on false information
- Kaiser Permanente - service at chronic pain dept vallejo
- Kaiser - most rude customer service rep
- Kaiser Permanente - customer service /doctors office