k2smokes / ripped off again

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered and paid for 9 cartons in july and only received 6. sent constant e-mails to solve it that went unanswered. then like an idiot I placed a 6 carton order dec 31st that to date I have yet to receive. I do how ever get advertisements about there products. so I got taken for alittle over a hundred. got contacted once by an individual calling himself brian wilson. yet still no answers to many e-mails to resolve this issue. so any one thinking of using this company run don't walk away cause the only thing you will receive is air and expensive air at that. you will be waiting a very very long time and the only thing you will get is frustration of being ripped off. sincerely jason la roche

Comments

• Me
      12th of Jun, 2009
    K2smokes - order not received
    k2smokes
    Washington

Order Date: 26 Apr 2009. as of 6/10/09 was informed to wait"another 60 days"
    this company is a ripoff!
    seems to be a lot of complaints.
    is Switzerland neutral on fraud too?
    save your money.

• Ki
      22nd of Jul, 2009

Yes they are a total rip I ordered 2 cartons of Pall mall back in May, 2009 and the estimated time for arrival was may 20th- June 6..nothing.. I preceded to email them they told me to wait 10 days..I waited 10 days and emailed them again. then someone by the name of Julia Baron emailed Me from the company and told me to wait 60 days. LOL! it has been 65 days now after the additional 60 day wait and they are ignoring My emails.
    they took $27.88 out of My bank and got their money fast. I never got what I ordered. please steer clear of k2 smokes they will take Your money and not send You anything. tell everyone You know! stay away from k2smokes!

• Ge
      24th of Jul, 2009
    K2smokes - CIGARETTES
    K2SMOKES
    Florida

I received information from the Swiss Gov on who to contact on complaint against K2smokes. K2 smokes told me good luck getting refund or cigarettes. Contact info. http://www.swisslawyers.com/de/01_anwaltssuche/01_Anwaltssuche/01_suchsystem.htm
    They are a infocommericial in Europe.

• In
      28th of Jul, 2009

my name is Tom Adams and i am a customer service representative for k2smokes.ch we want to let everybody know that althought he have had problems in the past we have just moved to a new shipping location and the shipping schedule has started normal again. we wish everybody could try us again and you will be amazed at the swift delivery and strong customer service. if you have any questions or you need to settle a dispute with k2smokes.ch please send me an email at infous@k2smokes.com and i will do my best to settle any and all concerns or problems you might have.

we also have just received fresh Marlboro Red and we have the best offer on the internet selling cigarettes at only $7.99 per carton.

we want to prove to you that our services have gotton better and we never ever decide against our clients, so please send me an email and we can see how to solve your problems.

• Th
      28th of Jul, 2009

You stole money from me, and still want me to order from you, Tom Adams?
    You ripped me off, and also sent me an email telling me to ### off.
    Anyone who orders from K2Smokes may as well just throw your money in the garbage. You will NEVER receive your order and never get a response from them unless it is to tell you to ### off.
    They are a group of liars, cheats, bs artists, and crooks.
    Rot in hell, K2Smokes

• Ga
      28th of Jul, 2009

The exact thing happened to me to the tune of $36.87 no smokes now Julie Barron says to reorder, but here's the problem, seems they don't carry my brand anymore + they've raised the price of shipping so guess what I can get a cartoon of some off brand for $36.87 cuz itwill come to more then what I paid to get more then one cartoon & they will keep the rest of my money good deal for them one cartoon of smokes for $36.87!!

• Rb
      4th of Aug, 2009

They have owed me $100.00 since May, 2009. At first they e mailed me that my brand was out of stock, then I reordered another brand. After 8 weeks, no delivery, and they are ignoring my e-maails to them. How can they keep their web site going and looking so good, and just taking our money and ignoring attempted communications? They should be ashamed of themselves! RBJ

• Lj
      10th of Aug, 2009

having ordered 4 times with order recieved as promised, suddenly I did not recieve an order due to arrive between June 23 and July 5. My first 2 e-mails to complain after waitng 10 extra days as instructed were that delivery was on its way. After 9 weeks still no cigarettes and now they won't answer e-mails and no way to get in touch with them.

• K2
      12th of Aug, 2009

I order 6 cartons of cigarettes in May, and have never received them. I write them every few days, but they have never answered. This is a scam site and you are just throwing your money away. They are thieves.

• Pi
      13th of Aug, 2009

Ya this is a ### scam site i ordered 6 cartons of Kool's i got a estimated shipping date for them when the shipping date came alone and no smokes i checked the site and come to find out instead of shipping the smokes i had a damn credit i emailed em and they said they didnt have the brand i ordered but yet had no problem advertising that they did, so i was forced to buy some off brand ones that i would of never ordered in the first place...my original order was in june 6th, its August 13 thats over 2 months later and them no good ### still hasnt got my smokes here...they have NO tracking on the orders so who is to say they sent em in the first place...Any the only responce i have gotten was them lying telling me to be patient...Its been over 2 months how patient can i be... THERE IS NO WAY IT TAKE 2 MONTH TO SEND ANYTHING OVER SEA'S if you order from them you might as well flush your cash down the toilet cause you wont get ###...

• K2
      15th of Aug, 2009

I finally received an answer to my emails about why I never received my order that I placed in June. It was from someone named Julia Baron from K2Smokes, and her email said "### off idiot"

• Ca
      21st of Aug, 2009

They have got me twice once on7/27/09 and on 8/13/09 for 101.94 each time

• Dm
      25th of Aug, 2009

K2Smokes offers cheap cigarettes, but they do not fill the order or send them. I placed an order in July, which should have arrived by now. They never reply to emails asking what happened. They just ripped me off and then ignore me.

• St
      28th of Aug, 2009
    K2smokes - CIGARETTE ORDERS
    K2SMOKES
    Los Angeles
    California

I never received 3 cartons cigarettes. Had every excuse in the world & all lies. This is a one person company & is very rude in emails. I am currently working with Swiss Government & Counsel. They are working to put out of business.

• So
      1st of Sep, 2009

I ordered back in May & got nothing but the run around & contacted the Swiss Gov, Parlaiment, Swiss President. Julia Baron then stated she would send me out order & would receive it 7-10 days which was Aug 10th when ordered. I never received that order either plus free. She was just trying to get me off her back. The Swiss Gov is flying me over to Switzerland to get this solved. I am no longer going around with her & fighting with her. I am taking action.

• Ha
      2nd of Sep, 2009

K2 is one of many "scam sites" in the online cigarette biz. I'll stick with the site I've been using for over three years:

They've never missed a delivery & have always answered my questions promptly and in simple to understand English.

Good Luck with the rest of the sites!

• Ra
      5th of Sep, 2009

I strongly agree with you. I have all my e-mails where they keep telling me in 20 days, in 40 days, etc. its been over 120 days now and now no more answers to my many e-mails except their company e=mails, that now I can set up monthly orders! all my e-mails were from a julia baron in customer service if this helps you. please let me know who to contact in the swiss government to complain too! thanks sherry

• Pi
      17th of Sep, 2009
    K2smokes - fraud
    K2Smokes

K2smokes is a complete ripoff and a scam. they make you pay by echeck. my order never arrived, and they will not answer any emails. you are better off throwing your money in the trash. thank heavens they only took me for $50.00. save your money, and stay away from this scam company.

18th of Sep, 2009

K2Smokes is an online fraud company. They ripped me off for $60.00. I paid by echeck (the only option they offer) which they promptly cashed. Almost three months later the order never arrived. My numerous emails to K2Smokes "customer service" (what a laugh!!) are completely ignored. Save your money and pay a little more to buy from an Indian reservation. At least they are honest, which is more than I can say for K2smokes. A complete scam.

• Ig
      20th of Sep, 2009

They may well be shipping all this stuff - but without using a vendor such as UPS or FedEx worldwide shipping there is no tracking and if indeed it's getting shipped it's being siezed by customs. After noting other people who actually received theirs, I don't even want my order anymore. Swiss company, with shipping from the UAE (!) and a .ch domain name. wtf. I'll concede I'm a ### for sending the money with no mechanism to issue a fraud complaint (i.e. credit card).

But listen, everyone, I have recently discovered E-Cigarettes and I love them. I haven't touched a regular cigarette since I received mine. Please save your health and check it out. I bought the Sidesho from Modern Vapor (http://www.modernvapor.com) and I couldn't be happier. There is also quite the active community (sub-culture?) at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com.