Hot4IMVU.com Complaints & Reviews

Hot4IMVU.comharassment

This website will crack your applications like mafias mpr and will sexually harass you if you're a female. He will say he makes all the rooms for IMVU but doesn't make any rooms at all just resells other peoples blackmarket. This website has multiple complaints on it already. im just gonna say be buyer aware of this seller hes very abusive and doesn't like to help customers when things go bad like broken programs.

Hot4IMVU.comNo promised refund

I’ve made a purchase of a software designed to get advantage in one of the MMORPGs from Hot4IMVU.com. I was told that if my account would get banned as the result of using this software I will get full refund in 2 days. This was exactly what happened when I used this software for the first time but since I’ve applied for refund nothing happened even though 2 weeks passed already.

• Ho
    Hot4imvu Dec 02, 2013

Customer is lying he is A $$ HOLE ..
    My software now works on GUEST ID so he can just create new guest account and use on any user id.
    More over he can just make a new id software works perfect .

I am not responsible for what he uplaod on imvu

• Ho
    Hot4imvu Dec 02, 2013

IMVU NOte that imvu id AllysonLegendregy
    is using t3de software :)

johncarter Jul 21, 2014

actully this hot4imvu owner is such a bugger indian mother ###er man, he not refunding to anyone, he just want money to put in her whore mom's wild pussy lollllllll

• Re
    Reports Jul 11, 2019

Do not purchase from this seller