JustFlydon't use this booking agent

In March of 2018 we booked tickets for 3 to fly to Guatemala in Jan 2019 for 2, 100.00 I bought the extended cancellation protection for 70.00. In December 2019 I attempted to reschedule/cancel this reservation due to a death in the family, and a birth in the family. I was told that the "extended" cancellation policy only covered me for 24 hrs after making the reservation in March. I tried to reschedule for July of 2019. They were not willing to do this for less than almost double of what my original reservation cost.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Yerington, NV I was then told that even a month and 4 days early I could NOT cancel this reservation. I was further told that I could only receive a travel voucher good for 1 year from the date of the original booking, and even this travel voucher cost me 450.00. And I have to book now before March 7, 2019 or lose the entire amount.

I will NEVER book with JustFly again, and I STRONGLY recommend that no one else does either.
And to top it all off, TrustPilot, who handles the reviews for JustFly, won't LET me post a bad review.

Sl