JustFlowers.com / service

United States Review updated:
Just flowers . Com
Just flowers.com. Ordered a star gazer lily plant from them this week. Paid extra to have it delivered on sat from the kids for their mom($19.99 vs $14.99) ... Was called and told ups doesn't deliver on Saturday ?? I told them yes they do. So now they want to deliver on Tuesday for mothered day?? Wtf? About 1 hour on the phone to resolve this. They want my " permission" to change delivery date. I say no and we are at an impasse. I say okay and I want comp for it. I get $5. Tonight at 5:30 I get a call that they don't have my order do they have " permission"to send something else? I said no. They don't know what to do. I said cancel my order and refund my money plus the comp for my time and frustration. They can't do that A manager will call me... NEVER ORDER CROM THEM!!
And the online delivery is $10.00 less than the phone order price?!'

May 8, 2015

N  27th of Sep, 2010 by

JustFlowers.com - Horrible customer Service

Scammed my mom $90 to purchase $15 of Mums that we could have bought at the local gracery store.
They didnt even get the right flower. Upset her through the entire funeral.
N  27th of Sep, 2011 by

JustFlowers.com - Painful Experience

Worst experience I ever had. The flowers were supposed to deliver before 1.00 pm(Paid extra for express service) but didn't happen. I had to cancel the order without a refund. They will not refund you even you didnt receive the order.

Never ever order from JustFlowers.com.
N  7th of Dec, 2011 by

JustFlowers.com - They still have not arrived

Ordered flowers 2 may to be delivered to my 90-year-old mother for mother's day. They still have not arrived (as of 14 may).
N  13th of Jan, 2012 by
We apologize for any misunderstanding that has occurred here. If you have your order number, we can have our senior customer service manager contact you with an agreeable and acceptable resolution.
N  30th of Aug, 2012 by

JustFlowers.com - Failed to deliver flowers on time

I was trying to give my Daughter flowers for her birthday... not only did this group fail to deliver this on-time but they did not provide my money bank and had to force them off from my bank. Later that day they called my Daughter and asked how where the flowers that she received.

JustFlowers.com Logo JustFlowers.com