Justfab / stealing money from me every month will not let go of my bank account even though i

1 P.O. Box 824, Monterey,Ca 93942Monterey, CA, United States
Phone: 831 272 1209

This company starts a $39.95 monthly membership somehow when you order from them then every month whether you buy something or not they take that money directly from your bank account without your knoledge, then they give you some bs about oh all you heve to do is go in on the site within the first 5bdays and cancel, but when you tell them you want to cancel forever they say to so it online after you have verbally told them over and over. 5 monthes later after they tell me its canceled they are illegally taking the money out of my account still. Then they had the nerve to tell me I never canceled and that there is no indication that I canceled and that I have to tell someone on the phone not on the internet and I did both!!! They are a scam I had to file a claim with my bank over $200 later I had to cancel my card because I didn't even know this was going on and they won't stop for anything and they won't listen to you or get a supervisor on the phone and their boots are cheaply made. At all costs do not do business with just fab you will regret it the only saving grace for my bank I hope is to have them read all of the complaints that I found from other people experiencing the same thing. They are an illegal business and god knows who they are funneling the money to somewhere in the world and your bank account number!!! Stay away from just fab!!! Stay with a reputible company you know like areosoles macy's amazon.
Signed alice schoessow