Just Flowers / bad company

1 United States

Do not order from justflowers.com just like so many other complains on this board, I paid for a service, and did not receive that service!

I placed an order with justflowers.com to have a dozen roses delivered to my son's girlfriend the next business day. They guarantee delivery, according to their website. However, this is not the case.

At 6:30 pm the following day (Day of delivery), I received a call from my son telling me the flowers had not been delivered. When I contacted justflowers, I was told that a manager had a left a message on my cell phone, asking me to call them back (The message was left at 5:00 pm). When I asked where the flowers were, I was told that they could not be delivered that day (Keep in mind it's already after 5pm), but they would deliver them the next day with an apology note for the recipient and then give me a $10 off coupon for my next order.

I said no! The "next" day wasn't her birthday. They should have been offering to deliver the flowers for free the next day. They were not fulfilling their end of the "service contract" we entered when they charged my credit card and failed to deliver.

It took me three different people and a lot of screaming on my part to get a manager to issue a "void" to cancel my transaction. I demanded the money be refunded to my credit card immediately, and the manager assured me the void would credit my card within one business day. I’m still waiting for that credit.

I lost gas money, I lost several hours of my time, I lost the nearly $80 that is being held on my credit card, and my son's relationship with his girlfriend was damaged due to the delay in his gift.

This company has to be stopped! There are many complaints regarding this company available from other consumers on the internet. I am more than willing to pursue legal action against them.

Gi