Just Fabulous / shipping customer information?!

Ladies be ware! I am a new customer of just fabulous (and have only placed 1 order) but will be canceling my subscription as soon as possible. Today I received what I though was the order I place. After opening the package I discovered that I had received another woman’s order. Included in the box was a shipping form with her full name, shipping address, phone number, billing address, and the last 4 digits of the visa card used to place the order. After reading about and experiencing fraudulent credit charges first hand I immediately called just fabulous to get the situation straightened out. I spoke to the customer service representative (who was less than concerned about the mishap) and she emailed me a return-shipping label so that I could return the shoes.

Due to her lack of concern (about what I consider a very serious incident) I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was transferred to someone (who shared the same lack of concern as the customer service representative) and explained my story again. She said that situations like this “rarely” happen (meaning they have happened before, yikes!) and told me she would notify the warehouse. Knowing how upset I would be if it was my information being sent to a random person I started to explain the privacy and possible legal implication this could cause. I wanted to know that she understood that just fabulous has access to some very serious and private personal information and has the responsibility to treat it as such. Instead of listening to my concerns she hung up on me midsentence. I have received no return call, not follow-up email, only the return-shipping label so that I can help the company and return the shoes that are not mine. I can only speak for myself, but I think this situation shows a great deal about just fabulous as a company, and how they view their customers. And I can’t help but wonder if they will notify the customer to let her know that her personal information has been compromised.

It is safe to say I will not be a returning customer (how could I enjoy my fabulous new shoes knowing there is a possibility that some identity theft has my information?!). Instead I will be making my monthly purchases from kim kardashian’s company shoedazzle. They work exactly the same as just fabulous – same website format, same recommendation style, and same pricing, and in my opinion have much cuter styles. I just placed my first order with them (2 new pairs of shoes, and the dazzle deal of the week, a matching lap top carrier and notebook).
Check them out! www.shoedazzle.com

It seems to be a much safer alternative to just fabulous. (so far at least)

I hope this helps some of you avoid a potentially bad situation!!

Comments

• Ne
      3rd of Jun, 2011

OMG! They are the worst...
    I ordered shoes on the 20th of May, received an email saying order was shipped on the 23rd with a UPS tracking lable number. Figured it would take maybe 3-4 days, when I did not receive the order by 31st, I called them and they said you need to call UPS. I did excatly as they instructed me, come to find out all they have done is create a lable but never shipped the order out. When I contacted customer service to explain my frustration, they totally did not care about my concern so I decided to send and email and the response was contact our customer service!!! (LOL) Ladies don't do it...they are not going to be around much longer...

• La
      20th of Jan, 2012

GOSH! i just read this info after tried to order the shoes from that website and you know what my correct info is on there but the website kept saying wrong address n it wont let me Del. my number/card number. when i tried to unsubscribe it said "the web is currently cant be unsubscribe" i am pretty sure its some kind of scam on this website.

• Mt
      23rd of Jan, 2012

OMG, you are so dramatic. No one can buy anything with the last 4 digits of your credit card even if they do have your address. people drop receipts on the ground from the grocery store all the time with their last 4 on it. they would need your date of birth, your last 3 numbers off the back of your card AND the expiration date. Even worse you just promoted crappy Kim Khardashian.

25th of Jul, 2012

I ordered a bag on June 25, it's not July 25 and I STILL have gotten no updates on USPS!! I've emailed and called them, they told me to call customs. Like that would help?! They basically have the worst customer service.