Juniper Itunes Visa / Customer Service SUCKS ROTTEN EGGS

Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
I dealt with these dishonest jerks about a year ago and was completely disgusted with the lack of customer service. 90 days interest free, right? Sometimes critical information is on page 2, and sometimes the reps don't even know it. In my case, I made 2 phone calls, month 1 and month 2, and both reps gave me the payoff date to incur no interest charges. Both wrong. Both took the information from page 1 like I did. Even with evidence that what I was saying was true, no dice. I'm willing to get they make plenty of cash off of clever placement of vital information.

Hate these jerks!