Journey Pass Membership / Didn't cancel membership
They promised a free gas card if I would look at the material. They billed me on 4/1/09 for postage/handling for $4.95 each ($9.90)for Journey Pass and Valu Pass. When I saw the charges on my bank statement I called the number listed. The same number was used by both companies. I told them to cancel both memberships and they only cancelled the Valu Pass. I saw a new charge from Journey Pass on my bank statement on 4/14/09 for 29.95 and when I call the different numbers from my bank statement and their web site, I have to put in my phone number which they don't recognize so I can't talk to anyone. If I call back and pick a different selection, I am referred to the web site and am not allowed to talk to a real person. So basically I'm going to be charged monthly for a service I'm not using. I can't afford to do that. Please Help Me!
Sincerely, Eileen Davis [protected]
More Journey Pass Membership Complaints & Reviews
- Journeypass.com Journey Pass Valu-pass.com valu-pass.com Valu Pass Globaltravel.com Ultimate SCAM - Useless Travel Vouchers With Many Hidden Charges
- journeypass .com - Took money from my account 
- Journey Pass - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Journey Pass 2 - billing after cancled 
- Journey Pass - Refund of order 
- Journey Pass - membership not cancelled as instructed.
- Journeypass - Stay away!
- Journey Pass - continuous billing
- Journeypass - scammed