John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport / theft

I flew from JFK on Saturday 27th with Thomas Cook airlines at 10:35pm back to Manchester United Kingdom, I have just unpacked my case to find not only my perfume but a brand new foundation has been stolen from my case, I have had no note to say anybody has been through my case and I am absolutely appalled, sort this out. The fact I have to add more to "get attention" is also disgusting. My email is crossamy100@gmail.com

Am
Oct 29, 2018

Comments

• Ve
      6th of Dec, 2018

Hello pleasant Afternoon.

This serves to inform you that on Tuesday December 04, 2018, at about 8:30-9:00 am, returning from my vacation, my X Box S1 game-Battlefield was stolen by one of your TSA agents at the screening area.

My luggage was screened and I was sent through to the body scanned area. After I got out, I waited there for a little as one of the male agent was waiting for one of the female agent to pat me down. This being so, after I was processed and was checking for my suitcase and the trays with my items another traveller informed me that my items was taken back for re-scanning for whatever reason...I don't know as I travelled with same at another airport without any issue.

With all the rush to clear the way, get back my shoe on and repack my stuffs...I wasn't aware that this package was torn and the game activation code was missing from same. It was only upon reaching home, my son and I realized that the package with same was torn and online activation code for the game was missing, leaving all the other not so important items (direction booklet, etc.). However, I did notice an empty protective wrap of which I just folded and packed...not realizing that was what the game package was wrapped in on the X Box S1.

I am really very upset about this and would love for same to be investigated and the item be sent back to me or I be refunded for same. The cost is $60 US, and was purchased on November 29, 2018 at Target (North Little Rock) in a Bundle Package. I have my receipt and proof of torn package etc. Please I need back same urgently.

Awaiting a prompt & favorable response in this regards.

Regards,