Job.com / SCAM

I want to thank everyone here for making your complaints. Without reading your warnings, I may have proceeded with this scam. I found a wonderful job posting ad on Craigslist that was right up my alley. I was perfect for the job. I replied to the listing and received a response that the HR manager would like to see my resume and to click on the link of a trusted website. After it had re-driected several times, I became suspicious. It ended up on job.com where a pop-up chat operator pressed me to start registering.
I looked up review for this company and found all the warnings thanks to you fellow “people” out there. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me not get sucked into this mess. Once I asked them questions, they have not yet responded back to me...For any others out there, here is what my very realistic job ad and reply looked like...
>Craigslist Ad =
Administrative Assistant (Cumberland)
Date: 2012-04-30, 12:36PM EDT
Reply to: dcjwp-[protected]@job.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
We run four different companies located under one roof in Cumberland, Maryland. One is a construction company, two are rental companies, and the other is a wholesale company for building supplies.
The position is for a part time administrative assistant who is proficient with computers and various computer programs including, Word, Excel, and QB. The job also requires multi-tasking as there are several businesses housed in the one office; a construction company, construction supply company, and two rental companies.
Your daily responsibilities include but aren't limited to: filing, making phone calls and placing calls to vendors and tenants, payroll, assisting with accounts payable, taking care of mail both incoming and outgoing, compiling letters or memos, organizing work areas, and entering information into the company database. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, confident, flexible, and has strong communication skills. Does this sound like something you were looking for?
You will be responsible for:
*Various filing associated with each company
*At times making phone calls on behalf of them
*Upkeep and usage of a contact relational management software program (like a database but much more sophisticated and interactive) known as Daylight.
*Involved in re-labeling files and creating new ones as necessary
*Copying invoices and filing them
*Stuffing envelopes of paid bills and affixing postage and return labels
*Answering phone calls
*Opening the mail
*Restocking office supplies into each office.
*Faxing items out of our office and filling out fax cover sheets with pertinent information
*Packing and shipping packages
*Typing memos for tenants
Location: Cumberland
Compensation: TBD
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
PostingID: [protected]

>Then the email reply=
Thanks for your response to our job posting on Craigslist. Our corporation is a new corporation in expansion and we are seeking to form an determined and devoted staff. We are especially interested in your application. Our HR director requires that your resume be sent through the most well-liked on-line career website for uniformity and easier tracking. This is a free service to you.
Please upload your resume (Here).
We are interested in taking a look at your resume and discussing your possible employment with our corporation. Please e-mail me and let me know after your resume is submitted.
Allison Thomas